Scott vs. Kingston

NaS

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have to say it will come down to the verry end. Scott has no depth at all. Kingston has enough to win a ball game. I think that is goin to be the winning factor. It's not just Jordan Jeffers out there winning the games. Its them as a team. Jordan is there key player but they have other good athletes as well.

Im not trying to down scott co but you said the team won games but from what ive heard last year didnt scott co only win 1 game? And it will take alot more then 1 player to come from a 1-9 team to beating almost everyone in the region. I mean sure the qb might be fast but ive been reviewing tapes of a scott county game and he doesnt seem to be enough to make scott co a lot better.

It will show this year scott is strong and wont be as easy as they have been in the past they have great coaches and one of the best programs around they just dont get the number of athletes that AC, AE, Fulton, and Kingstin get. But they will still finish strong this year. Im not saying state champions or anything but this will be one of the best years they have ever had with out a doubt. And they will have a good program for a long time to come. So just look out this season cu they not goin to quit.

I have seen the kid from Scott Co. run and he is fast. Once again one player does not make the team. AE, Fulton have 10 guys with similar speed. One thing also is that by the time Scott Co snaps the ball they will have 4 guys in his face. They have no chance to even break the top three much less 4th.

The website TNVOLS999 put up is from a school in Kentucky not Tennessee. Kingston is about 40 miles west of KNoxville down I-40. TNVOLS999 MUST NOT HAVE A CLUE

Edited by PLACALL