Fulton vs Austin east

shortstop22

Msmoneymaker, I'm sorry babe but you're broke right now.

AE will not cry if they get beat by Fulton. The only thing they will do is learn from their mistakes. Also, I didn't know there were fouls in football. Please explain that for me.

Like you said at the bottom of your thread, "Its ON!" and that's exactly right. AE remember last year how all of you ran on the field after the game. We won't forget that. AE will be ready for this one and will be ready to pound it all night long. A lot of you Fulton people have been saying all year long how you all are going to whoop our you know what so AE is going to see if yall can back yall words up.

AE will be ready and I'm not going to say anything else about this game because Fulton better show up and don't be intiminated by all of them Runner fans you will see on the field after the game.

AE's saying: 1-2-3 Dominate 3-2-1 Take it to the State

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulton lost too many key people. AE looked really good on defense against Maryville in the scrimmage last friday.

Since the game is played at AE and AE Has more starters returning I will have to go with AE. I think it will be a low scoring game. Demetrius Stevens of Fulton and Anthony McCallaster of AE are big time defenders.

Prediction AE 14 Fulton 7

I likes it, "One game at a time". In other words, the fans can do all the talking they want but the players are going to focus on taking it one game at a time.

Shortstop, I think yall better just show up and try to keep up with the Roadrunners because they are going to be ready for this game. They didn't forget how all those Falcons fans ran on the field after the game last year. They haven't forgot how all you Falcons are still taking about how "bad" yall beat them last year. They haven't forgot and won't forget so just be prepared and ready to face a real determine Roadrunner football team come September.

I can't wait to see how Fulton looks in the jamboree