Fulton vs Austin east

shortstop22

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright......#1...you can talk about Fulton's band...cause the Falcons will be sayin the same stuff ya'll are. #2....you can judge by the jamboree...but everybody hides what they got at the jamboree. #3....you can listen to what everybody in Knoxville thinks about this game....but it comes down to who has the most heart with these 2 teams. The talent is there on both sides of the ball with

AE & Fulton. The motivation and encouragement is there for both sides. But the winner of this game will be the team that shows up focused and READY on Sept. 5! With fulton and AE it's more than just one mroe win toward a perfect record....or a chance at region best or the state.....it's about pride & a year's worth of braggin rights. nobody cares that fulton beat ae last year and that ae beat fulton in 2001. that's over with....it's 03 now and it's time for some football. Which means that one of the greatest rivalries in Knoxville will have a showdown in a few short weeks. It aint about how much talkin everybody does.....it's about the boys on the field. Yeah Fulton usualy is a slow startin team...but it's a new year with a COMPLETELY different game plan.....things change! Personally.....my blood runs MAROON!!!! I think'll it'll play out like last year as far as bein a close game goes....but I've got now predictions on who comes out on top. I'll be cheerin for them F_U_L_T_O_N F_A_L_C_O_N_S ;)

You summed it all up, this is 2003 and the football players aren't thinking about last year or the year before. But its like this, Fulton still has braggin rights until AE knocks Fulton off. So of course your boys are still going to talk. Man, I'm just hoping this game hurry up and get here, I'm tired of these Falcons talking all that ying yang.

I disagree with you when you say this game could play out like last year. First of all, this will be AE's second game unlike last year. I think AE will win by at least 2 TD's and that's what I'm sticking with.

Fulton at AE-3 weeks and counting

1-2-3 Dominate 3-2-1 Take it to the State-GO AE

Edited by AERoadrunners

1-2-3 Dominate 3-2-1 Take it to the State-GO AE

AE Roadrunner....It is now 1-2-3 Dominate....3-2-1 BACK to the State!!! Update for roadrunner fans. Injury bug hit this summer....But it has giveen a chance for backups to play in tough scrimmages. Ed Marsh will be back Webb game. Could play in Jamboree but coaches opted not to play him. Kevin "Sweetwater" Smith will be back by Fulton. The Webb game is in question. But will be 100% by Fulton. P.J. Moore is questionable for scrimmage on Wednesday against Cookeville but will be ready vs. Webb. The O-line is healthy and everyone is eligible to play. They had a great pass rush and blitz pick up practice vs. Red D on Friday. Both the Red and Blue lines.

• 2 weeks later...