westviewchargers64

In order

(1) Milan

(2) Union City

(2) Dresden

(3) Trenton

(4) Westview

(5) Humbolt

I expect Milan to do good, but they may have some games that they will choke on this year that can cost them the top spot. Union City I haven't heard much about so I expect about the same as they did last year. Dresden only lost very few seniors, and have a very heathly team this year and probably have the biggest lineman in this region. Trenton will be contending for the 2nd spot also. Westview, but from what I heard they lost alot of talent after last year. I heard that the team is pretty much sophmores, and that most of the freshman quit, and this years senior class isn't that big. Humbolt didn't have the best season last year plus they lost their star runningback so I dont expect them to be all that good this year. The teams of this region this year will be Milan, Union City, Dresden, and maybe Trenton.

Edited by bigbluefan69

• 2 weeks later...

:D:D:D You all have got to be kidding me.

(1)Milan

(2)Westview - Union City

(3)Trenton

(4)Dresden

(5)Humbolt

BigBlueFan,

I dont think you have the slightest clue to what you are talking about.You are from Dresden and they always have a bad team, and this year you may be decent so you try to hype it up b/c you have someone who can run and someone big. Someone big doesnt mean much--especially if they are slow--all you have to do is move. I mean give me a break.And to have someone fast--there is always someone just as fast in the region--in an exception of Raphael Hill.