How is Marion Doing?

svcfan

Being the Sequatchie Valley Football fan that I am curious about Marion County. I haven't heard much from Marion County this year. How are they going to fair? I hear their numbers are down but will they still be in the playoff hunt at season end?

Losing around 13 Seniors from last year don't help any team but I think Marion Co. will be the 3rd or 4th playoff team I do believe because of who everyone else in the Region lost to Graduation as well!

I think Marion County will be ok, I think Whitwell will be good, I think Sequatchie County will do fine. I believe South Pittsburg will have a great team and so will Cloudland and Boyd. Aw Shucks, North Jackson will be able to play some ball. Soddy-Daisy will be awesome and so will Red Bank and Lookout Valley.

Sincerely,

The new CSENSE

Danged if it wasn't Rocket Science after all.

Hey buddies,

Sorry, kind a got off topic there didn't I? Silly, me!!

What's got a hold of you, CSense? Oh well, I guess I'll have to pick up the slack.

Whitwell by far is the team to beat in the SVC. South Pitt doesn't stand a chance after that poor performance against Moore County. They definitely don't stand a chance against "The Byrd" from Cloudland.

Marion County has around give or take 25 players!

I know Marion County is not the only school who seems to be having number issues. It appears to be very wide spread. I wonder why some very good athletes are "roaming the halls"? This may need to be a new thread or something, but it does make me curious.

• 3 weeks later...