preview of oakland-brentwood scrimmage

Guest Oakland

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

Blaze , you jinxed us! Now make it up to me by saying some prayers tonight for Los. You were right about someone getting hurt, so I hope you are right about it not being serious. BTW I saw many Blackman players at OHS tonite.

Thanks for the prayer Rebel. I am like you, I never like to see a player go down, no matter whose team it is. It makes it twice as bad if it is a senior.

Edited by region4fan

All right folks, we never want someone to get hurt. Even last year when Taron Henry went down I was not jumping up and down for joy.

Let us pray, let us unite now, for the speedy recovery of Carlos Crawford. He is a darn fine player, who should not have his career jeopardized by something like this. And if it is, then that is truly a tragedy.

On behalf of the Blackman fans on this board, I am going to go ahead and apologize for any statements that could have, even though I am not superstitious, jinxed another team or it's players.

-JohnC

Guest region4fan

Thanks JohnnyC for your kind words for Los. I really don't believe that BlazeP jinxed us. I was just messing with him. I really enjoy all the enthusiasm and posts from you Blackman fans. We all do not always agree, but we are united in our region.

first id like to say that our thougts are with carlos and we hope that he recovers in time for some action this year. But the only reason brentwood passed a single time was because they are still searching for their starting qb. oakland could not stop the run game all evening and if van horne hadnt fumbled his INT on the oakland 10 yd line, that wuld have been 6 more for bhs. as for the whistle, the run had already been busted. whistle or not, it was goona go to the house. but its too early in the season to tell what kind of team either one of these schools will be and best of luck to oakland in their upcoming season

Man that stinks about Carlos. I mean we all know how Oakland doesnt really have any depth so loosing someone like Carlos who started on "O" and "D" really has to hurt them. Hopefully he will be alright and not have to miss any games, or maybe just a few. Its all kind of odd that Blackman lost their starting Tailback before the season started last year and now Oakland could be next. "The Region 4-5A Tailback Curse". Hey can a copyright that? lol.

But on a serious note, i have to ask this question, can oakland still contend for a championship without Carlos, if for some reason he doesnt get to play? :(