Warren Co. vs. Livingston Academy

addictedtosports.com

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Jones is suitin up tonight, and u ppl in warren county can say whatever u want about whatever why dont u do your talkin on the field. Do u really think u are gonna just roll over us last time i checked we were pretty good. well we will see 2night see u in the hole.

Pioneerfootballer, are you insane? Do you honestly think this is the best off backfield WC has had in 30 years? You obviously are young and uninformed. Placall,who are these people you are listing? Do you guys realize WC is 15-85 in the past 10 seasons. Livingston 35 WC 6

I think Warren County has a very good coaching staff. I do think it will take time for the team to adjust to them. I think this will be a very close game. An average 5a team will usually beat a good 3a team.

Bottom line is the Pioneers are going to struggle again this year and the same people will be saying give it time,it takes time blah blah. Childers hit it right on the head. It has been so long since the Pioneers have won consistetly that most people in the program do not know what it takes or how to make strides in the right direction. Remember this you can put new paint on a old car,but it still a 85 Nova when you drive it in reference to the stadium upgrades, the scoreboard, new uniforms etc.. Wish those young men from Warren County nothing but the best, but also prepare for the worst.

I relize that Warren County is a five A team but this doesn't mean that they can't be beat by a smaller school. I'v learned through playin high school football that it don't matter what anyone thinks its who shows up to play ball on friday night. If Warron shows up to play then i think that they will have a much improved year. I play for Chatt. Central Pounders and i know how it feels to have the dog crap stomped out of you and then have a turn around season the next year. I wish Warron all the luck in the world. We beat Notre Dame Thursday 35-0, but we aren't gonna over look the Pioneers. I hear that Ramsey and Perkins are two great athletes but Central does have one of the best Defenses in 4-4A football. We held the Irish to 95 total yards offense and only 3 first downs. They never crossed the 50. We are lookin forward to a good game. Go Pioneer Football.