Silent Sevier Co fans

2Good4u

What`s up

Why are their no Sevier Co. fans anymore, what you get beat and have nothing to say? sad very sad. Sevier Co is no longer a threat to win Region 1. unless the Bears find some more athletes besides Sutton. Running up the middle will not beat the top up and coming 5 A teams. I was hoping to at least see a outside run in the second half but it didn`t happen.

Now all I hear is silent fans

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey boyz!

Just listening to the game of the week Sevier County and Seymour!

Sounds like the reason the Bears are silent is because they got beaten by a much less talented team last night!

Maybe they don't have anything to talk about!

Love you boyz!

:angry:

Why were they silent? It's the same 'ole story at Burchfield Stadium. All we hear all week is how they had been to Baylor, while little Seymour competes in the flag-football league. We heard how they were going to play two-platoon football - maybe y'all just need to keep the best 11 on the field all the time.

Smoky Bears got beat for one simple reason. They showed up and expected little Seymour to roll over. They got beat because they got out hustled and didn't give near the effort that the Seymour men did.

Liked what the announcer said on CoachT broadcast: "Congratulations to Seymour - the Champions of Sevier County."

Edited by scoT1753

Hey boyz!

Yeah oh Chip did speak a little early and declare the Seymour Eagles the Sevier County champs.

Last time I checked, Seymour had to travel to Pigeon Forge and to Gatlinburg Pittman to claim that title!

However, you can't win the county championship without winning!

Speaking of Chip, those guys did a great job with the broadcast and most of the time, I felt like I was there. Oh yeah, I was there! But listening to it again gave me cold chills too!

Good job fellas, and thanks coach T. You all picked a good game to broadcast! I hope all your broadcasts are like my men and go as well as the first one!

One more thing, did anyone notice that former NFL linebacker on top of the pressbox calling defenses for the eagles?

Love you boyz!

:D

Obviously Seymour has a much more tallented team than Sevier County this year. SC lost most of their offensive line last year and QB situation is questionable at best. Sutton and Parton can't do it all by themselves.

QB's are key components to a team. Having said that, I'm glad to see that Seymour is playing as a team again now that a former QB (AND HIS FATHER) are gone.

Good luck, Seymour!!!!!

Obviously Seymour has a much more tallented team than Sevier County this year. SC lost most of their offensive line last year and QB situation is questionable at best. Sutton and Parton can't do it all by themselves.

QB's are key components to a team. Having said that, I'm glad to see that Seymour is playing as a team again now that a former QB (AND HIS FATHER) are gone.

Good luck, Seymour!!!!!

Parton didn't play. Seymour had 4 first downs, 2 of them were TD's, one of them came on 3rd and long at their own 10 yard line when the qb was getting sacked and fumbled the ball which happened to bounce directly into a bystander that in turn ran to the 50. Seymour won the game and deserved it because they took advantage of opportunities and Sev Co didn't. Sevier County isn't going to lay down for anyone. We just need to take advantage of opportunities.

Why were they silent?  It's the same 'ole story at Burchfield Stadium.  All we hear all week is how they had been to Baylor, while little Seymour competes in the flag-football league.  We heard how they were going to play two-platoon football - maybe y'all just need to keep the best 11 on the field all the time.

Smoky Bears got beat for one simple reason.  They showed up and expected little Seymour to roll over.  They got beat because they got out hustled and didn't give near the effort that the Seymour men did. 

Liked what the announcer said on CoachT broadcast:  "Congratulations to Seymour - the Champions of Sevier County."

Champions of Sevier County? who gives that award out? I didn't hear much trash talking the last 2 years. Nothing like a little league mentality. At Sevier County we play to compete in the region, get better and get ready for the playoffs, we don't play to be "county champions." We got beat by seymour, give credit to their staff and players, don't degrade it for them by claiming champions. Our guys look at each game to compete, they didn't look at the game like it was a state championship, just a non region game in which we didn't execute well in and didn't win. By the way, don't Seymour still have to play Pigeon Forge and GP? I believe that would be some nice bulletin board material for them.

Edited by tlove13

What`s up

Why are their no Sevier Co. fans anymore, what you get beat and have nothing to say? sad very sad. Sevier Co is no longer a threat to win Region 1. unless the Bears find some more athletes besides Sutton. Running up the middle will not beat the top up and coming 5 A teams. I was hoping to at least see a outside run in the second half but it didn`t happen.

Now all I hear is silent fans

you must be a Navy Seal to "hear" a silent fan. you just need to worry about the Patriots going 15-0. The sun came up on Sunday, and there is still a season to play, as long as that happens, we will work to improve, and we are improving. So the answer is to run to the outside? wow, why didn't the staff think of that? Call up Fulmer, and tell him to run outside and they will win. Sevier Co fans are loyal to their program, so no need to worry about their state of mind. It seems like we are quiet because we don't run around and guarantee wins and championships. If you have heard a Sevier County fan act bush league and talk smack, they are not in the real world and doesn't represent the core of SCHS people.