Perry Co.-Cornersville

muffin

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it should be a very good game. Cornersville has only got 20 or so players out for the team, and some of them only came out in the last week or so. Their QB can air it out, and the TB is dangerous with the ball in his hands. Other than that they are extremely limited athletically. However, one thing Cornersville is known for in Region 6A is playing hard and hitting no matter what the score is. I think the game is a toss up, but I am pulling for Cornersville because with the region they are forced to play in this could be their best chance at a win.

I have watched Perry Countys teams every year and for some reason this team is a team with alot. It has kids that don't give up no matter what. They did not have everyone on the team play last week and with these players playing this week they will be better than last week if they play like they all can. These guys can play better than any team P.C. has had. I don't know anything about the team they play this week but I do know Perry Co. can win if they all play like they can.

Perry county is a team with some good athletes this is there year to suprise some teams, not many teams take them serious but this year it will change becasue they have guys who can actually get it in the endzone i say it will b a close one and with it raining which it is predicted to b doing cornersville can not air it out like they hoped go vikings