whos the best team in tn?

madvilleeagle

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd agree that maryville is just about the top non-private school in the state. i mean, any team that wins 3 state championships in a row is at the top, no question. MBA's gotta be the top private / DII school.

as far as the milan / oak ridge / jefferson co. debate, i think that milan would put on a good show. they'd give 'em a run for their money, in the least. but even though i've never seen either of those east teams, i still have a hard time saying that milan would pull a W because oak ridge is a top10 5A school and jeff. co. is at least a top15 / top20. i'd pull for the dawgs (i'm westside) but it would be extremely tough for 'em; even if they are a 2A powerhouse.

theres a difference between bein' a good 5A school and being a godd 2A school.........

davinci22........... i t doesnt matter wat division u r in because i know that the winner of 4a will flat out kill the the 5a winner. (by the way the 4a winner will either be jcm or maryville) last year the 3a state champs (i dont remeber wh they were, but i did attend the game) lloked a heck of a lot better than brentwood or riverdale. so dont say that a smaller school couldnt beat a larger school by the way milan prolly would beat those teams cuz the 5a schools would go into the game all cocky thinkin its a 2a school . then milan would come out fired up and get otu to a big early lead....also tyner would kill milan bc milan doesnt have nebody that could stop bolden. double team triple team him i dont care u wont stop him.

i t doesnt matter wat division u r in because i know that the winner of 4a will flat out kill the the 5a winner

wow juicy, you must be dumber than i thought you were, there is no way that these teams would "flat out kill" the top 5a school that is just retarded, they might beat them in a good game, but in my opinion i think brentwood and riverdale are too strong for them, and yes as of right now i have to put my vote for MBA as the best team in the state since they beat the #4 team in the nation, i dont care if you think that team was overrated they were still #4 in the nation so MBA is #1 in TN, juicy you did however make one good point, there is no one that can stop bolden on matter how many people you put on him

Edited by mnewballer21

MBA is the best team money can buy!!! If you look at their roster you will see that

most of their players are from everywhere but, Tennessee. So, its not even a

comparison to compare them to anyone except those who can recruite with them

like maybe University of Tennessee or Alabama, Miami Etc.

MBA is the best team money can buy!!! If you look at their roster you will see that

most of their players are from everywhere but, Tennessee. So, its not even a

comparison to compare them to anyone except those who can recruite with them

like maybe University of Tennessee or Alabama, Miami Etc.

Here's the roster:

http://www.montgomerybell.com/atschool/ath...ball-roster.php

Since hometowns are not listed, here’s the key:

Kids under 150 lbs: from Alabama

Kids from 151-175: from Georgia

Kids from 176-200: from Kentucky

Kids from 201-225: from Virginia

Kids from 226-250: from California (Concord, home of DLS)

Kids from 251-300: from Guam

Kids over 300: from Tennessee