Warren County vs Smyrna

soccer411

I don't realy care if smyrna, oakland, hendersonville, coffee county or anyone else is better or worst than Warren County, what I am saying is that he officiated games that he should not have done. In my long life of soccer and other sports I have never seen anyone give 6 girls yellow cards at THE SAME TIME. That is unheard off. Tell me since you were there at the game that that was something that you have seen before. NO WAY !!!!! That was a make up call like the other calls that he made before for Warren County. I will assume that you are from Warren County and I am going to ask you one more question. Why good soccer coaches leave your school or resign? Maybe you guys need to revaluate your priorities and see that everything else gets treated better than soccer and get angree with your administrators that look at soccer as the bottom of the barrel. And by the way, he is not a good coach, his girls hate him anyway, big V tried to quit already because of him. Have a nice day!!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soccer 411-First stupidity does not = partiality. No I have never seen 6 yellows given I hope I never will- didn't on that night either Left before it was over- but did it have any bearing on the game? Did Hamilton being the ref cause Smyrna to lose 3-0? I doubt it. Did the ref cause them to tie White House this year(couldn't have been Keith) By the way I never said he was a good coach or a good ref but I just hate the implication that him being the ref cause Smyrna to lose to Warren Co last year. Don't live in Warren Co.-but I'd say they lose coaches because they don't care about soccer-you hit that one on the head-You have a nice day too!!!!!

Anderson6395 I take it for you stupidity is = partiality, the game was not smyrna it was coffee co. I don't care about what smyrna did or does, I am just stating facts anderson or keith whatever you prefer to be called. By the way why was Keith banned from officiating games at Tullahoma? Think about it Keith.

Soccer 411 I guess I assumed you where smart enough to see that I was talking about Two different games my apology for my assumption-(By the way thanks for calling me Keith I try to get my wife to call me that but she usually uses my real name which isn't Keith) It seems that I can't have any type of intelligent corespondense with you and I'm sorry for that-Once again I'll state my opinion I hate that you implied that his being the ref at the Coffee Co game or the whatever game had any influence on who won or lost.

I missed your Have a Nice Day on your last response I hope that doesn't mean we are still not friends. Oh and you would have to ask Coach Chadwick why Keith was banned or ask Keith but not me sorry.

every year, every girls sport, always smyrna.... as a smyrna grad i am so tired of hearing girls (and particularly their parents) whine about "mommy they called me a name", "daddy that girl pushed me", or "i don't think the ref likes the color of my hair"... it's old ya'll... shut up, play and deal with it or stay home... same ole smyrna... and as for soccer being at the bottom of the barrel at any school... what do you propose, elevating soccer to be more important than say football? or perhaps even basketball (you choose the gender) get real...better yet, get revenue, then we'll talk... just be glad girl's soccer gets more press than golf, bowling and special olympic basketweaving...

Edited by southpaw24

Soccer411 I'm sorry you are so angry with the world. Who was talking about Coffee Co. ? Glad you are so interested with my life. Guess you decided to try to make it personal since you couldn't prove a point-Course if you had any decency as a human being you wouldn't talk about others(I believe you said something like that one time B)

By the way the family is doing well Got twins 4mths old girl named Ashlyn and Boy named Kylan and my 3 year old is doing great!!!! Thank you for asking. Busy though doing the soccer game tonight on the radio 1230 KAKI if you would like to listen- By the way the talent is there would never leave a cubbard bare-By the way didn't you say in your first post in this section that you thought Warren Co had the talent but the Coach wasn't using it in the right place-SO WHICH IS IT? ME QUiTING because of no talent or Coach Hamilton not putting them in the right place???? I look forward to your response:) I think also in a previous post you stated he gave 6 yellow cards as a make up call-not I.

Look, I am not hiding behind different names all the time like you do, he is not a good coach and everyone knows it, you quit because you were losing a lot of talent and you know that. Aren't you a teacher? Is that what you do in your school just sit and write on coacht? That's very nice!!!! I am glad your family is doing well and I hope you are well also but the facts are facts you quit, if you can be on the radio evrytime they play you could have been on the sideline.

I am a teacher thank goodness for student teachers( I have one- watching him teach right now shhh don't tell) my lovely school life will only last 2 more weeks I'll miss you. Ok Let me get this straight-In the first post you said they had alot of talent but he wasn't putting them in the right place then I quit because We lost alot of talent(no success was ever mine) (Def lost alot of Talent loved my seniors had 4 of my 5 for at least 6 years) So is their talent there or not?_Cause if there is like you said in your orginal post talent is there then the second statement you made would not be true Even though It seems you have an insight to why I quit--By the way first game I've done in two weeks-sure beats practicing from 3-6 with a JV and Varsity everyday don't you think? Is that hard for you to believe that my family loves me? yep lots of names but it sure is fun. :rolleyes: You have the right to your opinion on why I quit . I have the right to the fact :blink: Quit sounds so final don't you think maybe stepped away for awile sounds better-Thanks (actuallly that sounds like I have to go to the bathroom)