Maryville @ Alcoa

flyinpro

Just noted the Knox paper has maryville by 10. What do the football fans out there think. Please only game pertinent information on this link, I request that only postive posts be posted here. Keep the trash talk somewhere else. I have to work and will miss most of the game until the third or fourth qtrs. Good luck to both programs but I think Maryville will get it together this week as they were not as sharp last week vs Carter. Carter was improved and I think they will make the play-offs. Fot those who will be at the game, enjoy.

i m tired of you maryville people thinkin that you own everybody. I dont care how much depth you have. the alcoa guys want it more and are playing for something Maryville doesnt know anything about. REVENGE.

We were playing for revenge in 2001.

Does................45-19 ring a bell?

Good Posts except for the negitive insults for goober or what ever his name. I am sure Coach Reid will have his kids up and ready as they can be and will be inspired by the hometown crowd, if you can call it that. I think it is more of pride thing will drive Alcoa and not revenge.

Goober stated "I dont care how much depth you have. the alcoa guys want it more". Really. Only a novice coach and fan would say Depth is not importaint. The Three Time 4A State champs would disagree. He also said (Alcoa is) "Playing for something Maryville doesnt know anything about". Well Maryville knows about winning and what it takes to do it tonight. Maryville 45 Alcoa 10