Oakland vs. Brentwood Academy Score

OhS04

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland

final ba 50 oakland 20, just wanna congratulate ba for their win, fans showed lost of class. plus i thank carlton flatt for not just absolutely killing us, when he easily could, oakland just seemed lost offensively with out carlos in there, but thing i was impressed with the most is ba's speed on offense, not just townsend but everybody, man they made our guys look like they were running in slow motion. dont have really else to say just ask if you have any questions and i will answer them the best i can.

Yeah, it seemed Oakland could never get anything going at all. That week zero game helped BA get the cobwebs off, and they played well tonight. If it's any consolation for the Patriots, BA played much better tonight than against Centennial, even though they still fumbled twice. This one was never close. I'm sure Oakland will get better as the year goes on.

Edited by itzme

Guest Oakland

i can assure that oakland is much much better than tonight indicated, having your star rb not playing really hurts and i think the game could been much different if he had played, but kudos to brentwood academy and good luck for the rest of the season.

i can assure that oakland is much much better than tonight indicated, having your star rb not playing really hurts and i think the game could been much different if he had played, but kudos to brentwood academy and good luck for the rest of the season.

I'm sure that's very true.