What happend at Warren co tonight?

pioneerfootballer

Tonight was crazy in warren co. Cole Landford got pulled out of the game and then one of the pioneer coaches grabed his facemask and pushed him off the sideline b/c he (cole) told that coach to "f**k him". Then coles dad got mad and started yelling and cussing. Just about all of the parents in the stadium were fired up about what happend. Then after the game which the pionners lost bad coles dad ran down on to the field and started cussing out the coaching staff. This conflict went all the way to the locker room and then a sherrif officer came to calm things down and cole said to the officer and to a coach " it is going to take a lot more than him (sherrif officer) to keep my dad off you. Then a sherrif had to follow the pioneer busses over to the high school. At the high school a lot of parents were saying that their kids were not playing for this team any longer. I would like some day to be able to make a post saying the pioneers win instead of saying something like this. I really felt good about this team before the season started now I just dont know what to think about it.

Edited by pioneerfootballer

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year it was the coach throwing a helmet at a player. That was the big story for a few months and it died. Some of us suggested that maybe the coaching staff had some issues. We were castigated.

Now you tell of an incident where a player, his parents, the coaches, and law enforcement come into conflict after a game and it reminds me of last season. Could it be that this program is spiraling out of control due to incompetent leadership from top to bottom?

WC should disband football until another HS is built and they can step down to 3A and try to regroup. They have no business playing in 5-A football.

Ok this is what I dont understand. If I was a coach I wouldnt care if we was the worst or the best football team in the state. But if I had a player say that to me I would have thrown his butt off the field. And this boy dad needs to wake up and shut his mouth. From what ive readed, I say he showed his butt. What is this world getting to? So all you parents need to wake up and smell the Coffee I say if he said that to all the coaches in this state is say he would have been run off the field like he did tonight.

Edited by CCHSJets2002