Is South Pittsburg the best in 1a

powerp

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay all the negative people can quit taking pot shots at the privates...this thread is about South Pittsburgh, who, although not my team, deserves enough respect from the posters on the thread not to have the spotlight stolen by the ever present ever ugly Public/Private debate.

Sorry for my part in that little debacle all you Pirates out there. And if you guys will notice I picked ya by 21 over Grundy. :D

Good luck on Friday night and especially to Coach Grider...I know there is a 'thing' about playing Grundy, especially with Colquitt there. I think you guys will take'em.

Im a public school player and I beleive we out work publics. We come in on our own time and with our own will to work. privates stay on campass and dont have anything better to do but work.if I lived on campass I'd work all the time too. ANd that thing about Boyd not recruiting thats a cryin shame that you all just dont admit the fact that you recruit!