Is South Pittsburg the best in 1a

powerp

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Earl Nall has 5 private schools rated ahead of sp with Cloudland also ahead. Greenback also should be included in the mix. My opinion is that sp, Cloudland, and Greenback are so close that it can't be called, with Boyd, maybe or maybe not, in the same ranking. The other four privates will battle it out to represent the west, with the championship game winner coming from there. When sp plays Boyd, check out how many Georgia license plates you see.

Earl Nall has 5 private schools rated ahead of sp with Cloudland also ahead.  Greenback also should be included in the mix.  My opinion is that sp, Cloudland, and Greenback are so close that it can't be called, with Boyd, maybe or maybe not, in the same ranking.  The other four privates will battle it out to represent the west, with the championship game winner coming from there.  When sp plays Boyd, check out how many Georgia license plates you see.

Nall also had Sweetwater ranked #4 Below Goodpasture, David Lipscomb, and Tyner. Yet a lot of people were saying Sweetwater was a nobody team. If Boyd or Cloudland had scored like that over them they would still be bragging. I wish all the best for Sweetwater as they are a class team. Not a whiner among them.

Edited by krp

The Pirates are tough and have a lot of returners. They played a great game against Sweetwater. I feel that whoever wins between them and Boyd will win the East (with the possible spoiler played by Cloudland who are no sloutches either). Are they #1? Who can tell? They really don't have a very tough schedule compared to the Middle Tenn teams or Boyd so we will have to wait on the head to head.

well after they whooped us like dey did i think dey have a great chance at winnin state if they stay away frum injuries and the players dont get a bigg head...once the the playoffs cum around alwayz go into the game knowin the other team is a good as u...dont take anybody lightly....well good luck