Riverdale vs. Lincoln County

FairInMyFavor

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to take LC as of right now.

The Falcons have beaten two playoff teams from a year ago, and scored 80+ points in the process. RHS had a little warm-up game against CPA.

I think LC has got a good feel for who they are and how good they can be. RHS hasn't faced anyone tough yet.

It should be the best match-up next Friday.

First. I would like to say that I am a LC Fan, and have heard talk of Lincoln County playing in December which is premature at this point. It is very early in the season, and a lot of Football left to be played. All LC Fans should take it one game at a time. Next up is Riverdale. I hear that Riverdale is mostly a junior predominate team this year, but hey, we are talking about Riverdale, and I personally will take Riverdale's juniors over anyone's seniors. We were able to defeat Riverdale once last year, but not when it counted. However, I do think that Lincoln County will be a more formidable opponent this year. Big D doesn’t believe in talking trash. Anyway, over the past years, LC hasn't performed well against Riverdale and that doesn't give us fans the right to talk smack. I urge all LC Fans to be umbel when making your posts in regards to this game or any other game.

Good luck to both teams, and may the best team win without injuries.

Edited by Big D.

inot2bad...you said that despite LCs size, they wouldnt be able to handle the speed of Riverdale. Well i agree with most of your posts but Franklin is surely just as fast as Riverdale if not faster and LC came away with a victory against them opening night. I dont think LC will have a problem with Riverdale...i could be wrong but i dont see LC having a challenge until state. just tossing it out there...good luck to both teams

go falcons. Im a little nervous about this game because it is Riverdale. i dont care if Riverdale plays all of there freshman the Warriors are very hard to beat. they have very strong support from there community just like the Falcons. They also have a very strong tradition as well as LC. these two teams are always going to play each other hard no matter what the talent is on either team. so i will be taking a trip to tomahawk stadium for the battle. i will not make a prediction on this game i just know this is what high school football is all about. GO FALCONS>