wayne co. at forrest

wildcatpride

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forrest has a vey tough defense that makes very few mistakes. eagleville scored 14 points but only one was on our 1 string which they got it cause of a costly mistake.they scored again on our b team.now lets talk about this week.wayne county has a very good team and this is gonna be the game to watch this week i promise you that.im not talking crap on here neither so whoever wants to see the best game of the year, watch this one friday night.go rockets.

LOL,

Wayne Co. football hasn't been the same since Rice left, their last good team was his last year, when they had Butler & Mater, and Kyle Willoughby, alll of whom I know and am friends with (mater is kind of a smart***though). Like I have said before, WILDCAT LADY BASKETBALL is the only thing going in wayne co.

ps. Haha, we have coach rice now..... ;)

I don't know about Forrest but if ya"ll lose to Wayne co, I will laugh

timbob, your an idiot! kyle willoughby graduated like 3 or 4 years before rice left and butler graduated 2 years before. coach rice's last 2 years here had a combined record of 5 and 15. with an 0-10 year to boot. neither team made the playoffs. since crews took over the helm, we have had two 7-3 seasons and made the playoffs both years. this is the best group of athletes wayne co has had in probably about 6 to 8 years! and you keep referring to the ladycats, well let me tell ya a little something. with the addition of justin bryant to the boys b-ball team, they are the best b-ball team in wc. the ladycats are not gonna be that good this year so i just wanted to let you know that!

i know that u like to get on here and dog other teams because your home team is so bad, but seriously you need to try to learn some facts. otherwise, you are just ganna look stupid when none of your predictions are right!