Gordonsville @ Greenback

rue66

by the way are u from scott county? i see the sc in the field. if u are then i know why you arent fond of houses. heck they dont have nothing but trailers up there. we ready. we ready. we ready.

Just because Scott County kicked the snot out of you in a scrimmage and left you with only 20 healthy players the next day, doesnt mean you should make fun of them. Plus I dont think you have any justice making that comment, your from Harriman for goodness sake, the armpitt of Roane County. As far as the game goes, Greenback has a pretty solid team this year but I will have to say Gordonsville by 7.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that last comment does not matter. Maybe it could be the fact that I only played 2 years for G-ville. I moved here from TX my sophmore year and didn't play my sophmore year. I don't know who you are cheesecake but all I know is you'll never be more than some Smith COunty loser living in SC all of your life.

i would really like to know who cheesecake is. I don't know who he is but you know I considered that an insult what he said. But you know what he was right. I didn't play al that much so there is nothing i can say nor do to defend myself. I wasn't out there just to play on Friday nights. I was out there because I love football.

What is up with the whole we ready saying. Quite frankly it sounds pretty stupid to me. Copying it off of a rap song. OK thats gay. But you Greenback guys talk all the trash you want to. But trash talking is not what wins game on Friday nights.

I don't think he is a Greenback guy...he is a Harriman guy...which makes it that much more comical. :D:D