Titans need kicker

Is the Redskins Kicker name John Hall? I think it's two totally different guys, Not positive though. Because Jeff Hall was drafted by the Skins and I think eventually got cut, John Hall has been playing for the Jets and signed with the Skins this year. I might be wrong but I think they're two different guys. :o

The Titans signed today NFL Veteran Kicker Gary Anderson! I think its a good move going after a veteran with big game & playoff experiance!

They think it was the best choice, but why sign a kicker thats 200 years old? If they did not want Hentrich to have to work both kicking jobs why sign someone that can not kick any more than 35 yards???????

They think it was the best choice, but why sign a kicker thats 200 years old? If they did not want Hentrich to have to work both kicking jobs why sign someone that can not kick any more than 35 yards???????

He can kick from 35 yards its the 40-50 yards that give him problems if the Titans need a very long fieldgoal then I would think Hentrich will kick like he did when Al Del Greco was with the Titans. The Offense the Titans have now will score a lot of points and will probably at least move the ball well with in Anderson's range beside Anderson kicked very well last.