Lincoln County @ Riverdale

falconfan94

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why wouldn't we believe it? IF they are truly that much better than the Warriors, so be it. It might be unusual, but not unbelievable.

Riverdale, MY BAD. Your choice of word "unusual" is better than mine, "unbelieveable" Year in and year out, I think Riverdale will have the stronger team, but not this year....I don't think. They are both REAL good.

Will Riverdale be healthy for this game? So far, we have had starters that did not dress for both of the 1st two games. Anybody know if the Warriors will have everyone ready for the game? Obviously, this would be a good time to be at full strength.

Maybe a discussion for the off season, but, is the rugged pre-season with so many scrimmages too much? I've seen a lot of beat up kids for so early in the season on all the teams I've watched.

Thanks for any info....

it is going to be a great game for both teams and a great game to be in that kind atmoshere of the two teams . this is a big game. and i always get nervous about playing riverdale. no matter what kind of talent either team has. both teams know each other well. and the falcons will know what it feels like to go to another stadium that has the mystec of the pit. and being the other team. but i have to go with my falcons in a close one

Falcons 17

warriors 14

This game will be one of the hardest games to predict. Both teams are extremely good. I think that Riverdale's depth and home field advantage will put them out on top 3-10 points. Don't be suprised though if L.C. pulls out the victory. Either way it will be a dog fight until the last tick of the clock.

Good luck to both teams.