Best Place to Play an Away Game ?

mctigersportsfan

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RIVERDALE WARRRIORSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Makes me sick just to think about that announcer from Riverdale.

haha...glad u stated something about him...im not critisizin him by no means but i think is so funny.....he says riverdale....all manly and masculin.....then warriors comes out like a 12 yr old hittin puberty.....but i commend him on his effort and hard work

YOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RIVERDALE WARRRIORSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Makes me sick just to think about that announcer from Riverdale.

Boy, region4 fan I couldn't agree with you any more!

There is a fine line between being biased toward your team ( which I think that everyone would agree with, that a home pa man should be a little bit, I know that we are on the radio) and being downright obnoxious and he goes way over the line.

It was kinda funny last Friday night when we scored a couple of times he said absolutley nothing over the PA, but when Riverdale scored the guy was screaming at the top of his lungs. I think that he even gets on the Riverdale people's nerves. And don't get me wrong, Riverdale treated us with absolute class the whole night and Coach Rankin and the entire program is as classey as it comes but, that guy is as biased as they come. :D

Guest region4fan

Yeah he screeches about first downs as long as Riverdale is the one getting them. If your team is the one scoring, he keeps quiet. All tackles are " a swarm of Warriors" Other teams are lucky if they even mention that a tackle was made. I would have loved to have heard him at yall's game. I know he was dying up there. You are right, Oakland gets treated with utmost respect at the games at Tomahawk, but I could do without cringing every time that guy talks.

btw, rebel i absolutely loved the atmosphere at franklin friday night. band was great, great setup as it is right in the middle of downtown franklin and great fans as well, you guys are very fortunate to have such a atmosphere that franklin has.

Really beautiful stadium and field too.

Thanks to both of you...

I had never really considered it anything special but they do work hard on the field. I love the F at the 50. Some pro teams would like to have something that nice looking on their field. I've always just thought as the stadium as a regular, cookie-cutter type stadium... but hey, if you want to compliment, we'll gladly take it!