smith co. vs dekalb ? who wins ?

QueenBee

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have said it once and i will say it again, mistakes have gotten gordonsville beat the past 3 years now, 3 years ago, we fumble on our 8 yard line and elston gibbs i believe takes it in, last year, we fumble and leroy lyles takes it in from about 70 yards out and if you would not have scored, carthage would have lost, and this year carthage scores right before the half and if they wouldnt hve it could have possibly been a different story. every year you have predicted and landslide yet it hasnt been a landslide in four years, but i dont play anymore so i really dont know why i am on this thing, i guess i have no life. lol. By the way, what is up with your excuse, not showing LA anything, thats bullcrap.

GUESS WHO'S BACK, BACK AGAIN, RUE IS BACK, TELL A FRIEND!!!!SO IT IS ABOUT TIME FOR YOU SMITH COUNTY LOSERS TO TALK TRASH ON HERE! WELL SCP(STUPID CARTHAGE PEOPLE) DONT YALL HAVE ANYTHING ELSE BETTER. ALL YOU ALL ARE OLD HAS-BEENS THAT HAVE NOTHING ELSE BEETE TO DO. I AM POSTING THIS BECAUSE I DONT LIKE YOU. PLUS THIS WILL BE MY LAT POST MORE THAN LIKELY BECAUSE I HAVE A LIFE NOW. IM IN COLLEGE AND I WILL BE AT THE GAME FRIDAY ROOTING FOR THE BIG BLUE!!!!C YA THERE SOUTH CARTHAGE HIGH SCHOOL :D

Dont you have a life now Rue?? Your "last" post was not near as good as the new "last" post.... :D

Fan

I have said it once and i will say it again, mistakes have gotten gordonsville beat the past 3 years now, 3 years ago, we fumble on our 8 yard line and elston gibbs i believe takes it in, last year, we fumble and leroy lyles takes it in from about 70 yards out and if you would not have scored, carthage would have lost, and this year carthage scores right before the half and if they wouldnt hve it could have possibly been a different story. every year you have predicted and landslide yet it hasnt been a landslide in four years, but i dont play anymore so i really dont know why i am on this thing, i guess i have no life. lol. By the way, what is up with your excuse, not showing LA anything, thats bullcrap.

If we had Brett Favre...we would have won by 50.

Your memory is failing you. Lyles didn't score on that play...and also broke his leg when tackled. Losing him at that point was much worse than the play itself.

Rue, I bet you've never heard this one and it's what you always get from G-ville. Ah- hem here goes. read carefully. IF if's and but's were candy and nuts , we'd all have a very merry Christmas. You get it. Well not to worry you get RBS this week. Ya'll should easily win this one. Good luck to the Tigers the rest of the way. See ya next year.