Westview/Obion Game

ParisRiverRat

This is to WesCharge,

Do you remeber the last time Milan played Westview at Martin. I believe the score was 48-10. And now you complain that someone beat you by 17? You are just lucky Milan does have class, or the 40-14 butt kickin in week 2 would have been worse. Rod Smith went over 200, and I dont believe played the 4th quarter. I can't believe that you are complaining about someone running the score up on you. I wish now Coach Morris would have let GeorgeWest throw the ball more that 11 times, or however many. The score would have been alot higher, and we would really have had our pay back. Oh and everyone that sees the score of the Milan vs. Westview score in week 2, remember not a senior on the field when Westview scored twice. That was our Junior varsity team, and I believe only 2 or 3 juniors were out there. Welcome to Stinkville Westview, it may be a while before you leave.

Cya

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wescharge,

you dont have a clue and you are a crybaby. milan kicked westview and i agree with bulldawg#1. milan could have won 100-0 but they called the dogs off. westview is pitiful this year, just admit it. just be glad that you dont play south fulton this year because we could take you and it wouldnt be pretty.

wescharge, I'm not on here to down westview, but they had it coming to them. Remember 2 years ago when Westview played Union City? Well Westview was up something like 35 to 7 with about 5 minutes to go with their 1st team in and threw a halfback pass, if that is not running up the score I don't know what is. I was there and it did happen so don't say that it didn't. I guess when you only beat UC once every 15 years you do things like that though. THat was a lot worse than what OC did, yea maybe it wasn't the right thing to do, but hey don't cry when your team has done the same thing several times.

Edited by fbfan8

Look, Nobody is crying. We just got outplayed. We didnt have a single day of good practice. We had our heads in space not concentrating. And FYI no1 brought milan in this. Look at the topic. If yall are just gonna get on here and bash out a team just b/c they have been beaten by 2 good teams and werent concentrating in the third game. So if you are just gonne get on here and bash at westview b/c they havent been playing well...dont even comment at all b/c it just makes you all look bad b/c your trash talking about a team. Especially South Fulton, gimme a break, step up to 2A for a year and see how you like it before you talk trash.