Smyrna vs. Blackman

R45A

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY GUYS ITS A MESSAGE FORUM IT WOULDN'T BE ANY FUN IF WE ALL JUST SAID HOW GREAT EVERYONE IS!

I ACTUALLY KNOW A LOT OF BLACKMAN PLAYERS,FANS AND COACHES SO I WISH THEM NO ILL WILL. I JUST LIKE TO YANK YOUR CHAIN EVERY NOW AND THEN.

BUT I STILL BELIEVE THAT SMYRNA SHOULD WIN THIS GAME EASILY. I WILL PUT IT PLAIN AND SIMPLE THIS YEAR SMYRNA HAS THE BETTER TEAM AND SHOULD WIN

IF THEY DON'T -----------------WELL I GOT TO LISTEN TO A GOOD BAND!

I still think Smyrna's defense will be the key! Smyrna will win without Wolke.I don't think a team a Smyrna's caliber will loose thre games in a row!

But I will add if the injury to Wolke is a hoax then that is a very low thing to pull!And coaches are supposed to set better examples!I won't say anything else about that until we see if he plays or not!

And after reading all these post I think I might just drive across town and watch this game! Do you guys have a nuetral corner I can sit in?

well i think smyrna will pull this one off.. i think it will be as close as smyrna wants it.. but if smyrna came out how the freshman did last night then they will get it handed to them.. just a little fact.. i think if johnson gets outside no one will catch him.. i dont think anyone on blackmans team has the speed to catch him.. thats just my oppinion.. i haven't seen blackman play this year so i dont know thats just what i think.. look for smyrna to pressure dawson when he goes back to throw... i think if smyrna stops meredith then they win.. meredith wont break any 40+ gains because johnson will catch him.. look for a very physical game.. should be a good one to watch

as for the freshman game.. we (smyrna) got spanked.. there team was and probably is still to cocky.. they think because they beat riverdale they can beat anyone.. well they got a doce of # 20.. that kid is awsome and i think he should be playing varsity.. Loske got built this year.. i dont think smyrna will be scared to kick it to him because they have people that can catch him from behind.. but yes the smyrna players were saying that blackman sucked... which i thought was rather stupid because they just lost.. the freshman need to learn a lot.. but my prediction for the game tonight is 28-7 smyrna.. hope lots of people come... see yaou all there :unsure:

BLACKMAN YOU HAVE SUCH SHORT MEMORIES! REMEBER LAST YEAR AND RICOS'S ANKLE INJURY? HOW MANY TIMES DID I READ RICO WILL NOT PLAY THIS WEEK OR THAT WEEK BUT COME GAME TIME HE DID.

COACHES DO IT ALL THE TIME. BLACKMANS COACHES ARE PREPARED FOR WOLKE THERE NOT STUPID BUT THEY DID HAVE TO SPEND A LITTLE TIME GOING OVER IF CHILDS PLAYS COVERING MORE OF THE QB RUNNING THE VEER AND THAT TIME TAKEN AWAY FORM THEIR OTHER PREP HELPS SMYRNA.

YOUR LACK OF A PASSING GAME OR EVEN THE THREAT OF ONE WILL HURT YOU TONIGHT.

SMYRNA 35 TO 14

My point is this: If the coach's had the gall to put something like that in the DNJ, and it wasn't true, then they have absolutely no class at all. To do something like that on the off chance that a team will change their game plan is ridiculous.

And as for Rico last year, he was out for I think four weeks, but on Week 3 I did post a "Rico could play" post. That was because he was well enough to play, but chose not to. As for us doing that "this week or that week," I would like you to cite the post in which we did that, because I am absolutely sure that Blackman fans did not.

-JohnC