Friendship v.s Watertown could decide the title

oneandonlyone

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this would be an opportune time for Dili to weigh in with a knowledgable quote, and to enlighten us on this situation. :D

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity and I am not sure about the former."

Albert Einstein

"Only three things are infinite, the universe, human stupidity, and fanman's ongoing criticism of ALL the world's coaches and I AM SURE ABOUT THE LAST TWO!"

Dilligaf

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity and I am not sure about the former."

Albert Einstein

"Only three things are infinite, the universe, human stupidity, and fanman's ongoing criticism of ALL the world's coaches and I AM SURE ABOUT THE LAST TWO!"

Dilligaf

You've done it again dilli. :angry:

Albert Einstein

Dilligaf

As long as their are coaches there will be a fanman!!!!!!!!!!"

Fanman :lol:

That goes for assistants too!!!!

Well, either team could win. True watertown's opponent's records are, what, 0-9? FCS doesn't look like anything special this year. It all depends on who makes the least mistakes.

I'll take FCS over Watertown, but this game has nothing to do with Region 4 title

That is a good post...I think you are right...except I think Aguatown will win. :lol:

I hate to say I told you so but...

Combined record of the teams that Watertown has defeated: 0-12

Average margin of loss in those 12 games: 22.4 points

Good luck against midway. You might actually get a win against a team that has posted a victory this year.

I guess the loss last night means that the Watertown-Clay Co game in two weeks should decide 3rd place in the region.

Well it looks like Friendship and Gordonsville are the top two teams in the region but I wouldn't "count my chickens before they hatch!" Since Trousdale moved up to AAA ball, both of these two teams have been the favorites. It should make for a great football game for the top spot!