Milan-Union City

westtn2004state

i cant wait...fellas.....just a question? with everyone returning for huntingdon...and everyone returning for milan, each gaining physical players...and the score last year milan won by 2 tds...what makes you think that it will be any different because last year huntingdon was 7-0 goin into the milan/hunt. game and they lost so u cant say it was because of lack of potential...milan was just better.so how do u think the stangs are going to put it to milan..milan will be prepared mentally.we wont beat ourselves.

UHHH, I actually saw this game. It was 14-13 milan when Huntingdon was home cooked on a pass out of bounds which led to a td right before the half. I think the two teams are very evenly matched and you do to but won't admit it.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. It was 14-13 milan when Huntingdon was home cooked on a pass out of bounds which led to a td right before the half.
Film showed the pass was in bounds..and your DB got toasted.... good try though.

I think the two teams are very evenly matched and you do to but won't admit it.
Milan has the advantage at spots. QB-returning all stater. Hunt. QB?..havent heard much of anything... RB bell and porter arent compared to Rod Smith all stater..and the list goes on.. WR all stater ...how many all state players does huntingdon have?...i cant recall one. Its going to be hard to shut down these players from milan..dont you think?

Film showed the pass was in bounds..and your DB got toasted.... good try though.

Milan has the advantage at spots. QB-returning all stater. Hunt. QB?..havent heard much of anything... RB bell and porter arent compared to Rod Smith all stater..and the list goes on.. WR all stater ...how many all state players does huntingdon have?...i cant recall one. Its going to be hard to shut down these players from milan..dont you think?

well, I hate to argue but the ref who made that call works at p@g and admitted he missed it but humans make mistakes. And no, your film didn't show it inbounds, sheesh you people kill me. If you play football then U of all people should know that making all state is very political in its nature and most AP writers don't even vote. It means next to nothing.

RUMLEY, give it a rest man, I am from Huntingdon and I am telling you personally to shut your mouth. We do not care to here you, Milan nor Huntingdon likes it. It is ridiculous. I agree, George West had a great season last year, this year is no different, Huntingdon hasn't thrown much this year but the QB is 10 for 11 with 4 tds and 241 yards. Thats a 24.1 yard average. Smith was an all stater, but he had no other rb to share carries with, Bell and Porter have. Porter doesn't even run the ball anymore. Davis is a hoss at linebacker, but Huntingdon has three. So Personally I think they are pretty well matched in my opinion, but Rumley, dude seriously, its getting real old. Milan can win it just as easy and Huntingdon can.

RUMLEY, give it a rest man, I am from Huntingdon and I am telling you personally to shut your mouth. We do not care to here you, Milan nor Huntingdon likes it. It is ridiculous. I agree, George West had a great season last year, this year is no different, Huntingdon hasn't thrown much this year but the QB is 10 for 11 with 4 tds and 241 yards. Thats a 24.1 yard average. Smith was an all stater, but he had no other rb to share carries with, Bell and Porter have. Porter doesn't even run the ball anymore. Davis is a hoss at linebacker, but Huntingdon has three. So Personally I think they are pretty well matched in my opinion, but Rumley, dude seriously, its getting real old. Milan can win it just as easy and Huntingdon can.

ditto.