clay county-v-RBS

biguns

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They can stop our running game anytime they want to; all their coach has to do is forfiet. :D

Seriously now, I don't mean to come off as arrogant, but I have full faith that we will win. It may or may not be a shut-out, but I personally don't expect it to be close. However, everyone on the team realizes that anything can happen, and we've been practicing all week like we do every week; we're not about to look past them. Good luck RBS, but we plan to do nothing short of unquestionably defeating you.

Well I don't care what anybody says Red Boiling plays hard every game. Celina should beat us because it is hard to play when the other team has as many seniors as we do players. But anyway I thought football was about how much fun the teams has not what the score is. I don't care what the score was I had fun, and in my point of view having fun is the most important thing. I don't care if we lose every game( still don't mean i don't want to win) i just want to have fun. If i cared about winning all the time i wouldnt play football for rbs. But in my eyes i think rbs would be a whole lot better if we got some of the people out of our school to play. But if you all from celina think your fast play taft. Taft is the fastest team I have ever seen play or play against. If they were slow they wouldnt be anything. But they have awesome speed.