Heritage Mom

HHS82MOM

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Susie

As much as it pains me to admit...... you MAY be right about GovMan. I did some extensive research and I am finding some real hints. But I promise I did not have a clue until I did my research.

Rusty

This is mostly the secret I was talking about. But if you ahve any more good secrets to share, I am game!!!!!

GO MOUNTAINEERS.......

Hey boyz!

Well momma...I thought I was right, but now I am beginning to wonder!

It is hard figurin' you two out. I bought your excuse for finding this site under Tennessee Prep Football or whatever you said, but now I think you guys are just playin' tricks on ole Suz!

You know the only tricks Susie likes are the ones she turns herself!

I am really pulling for the Mountain Ears tonight but it is going to be a tough contest with Oak Ridge coming off a loss.

Like I said, tell Pully, Homey, Little Richard, Pillow, Merritt, Stump, Swafford and Thomas that ole Susie said Hey and go Mountaineers!

Love you boyz!

:justwrestle:

Okay, Rustynail, Moma Dick, and Susie, you guys need to find a new site to do this little conversation. This site is for high school sports, not stupid games. I don't know who you are or where you're from, but this is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. You guys need to just stop, and think about how ridiculous you are. So, basically, get off before you. . . Well too late, you already have embarassed yourselves beyond redemption.

Hey boyz!

I know more than your boyz momma, Suzette is good friend with most of the cheerleaders too!

Rusty you have stumped ole Suze, but I am not giving up!

You all behave today, because you are keeping me away from my stories and my husband is demanding me to bring him a beer!

Love you boyz!

:D