How far will JCM go?

bulldawgs#1

i think it will be a good game. it will be a hard hiting game. as for the ss game we dominaed the first three quarters then it seemed like we jst layed down in the fourth. i dont think that they were better than us. we just beat ourselves. as for how far we will go, well that is up to us. we have the talent to go far. all we have to do is work hard everyday and never quit playing like we have done several times this year. i would like to say that this week we have had the two best practices we have had all year. i would watch out if i were from d-burg. we arew gonna come out hittin hard

JCM has been their own worst enemy this year. The talent is there, but like last week against SS we owned the game, but let SS stay in it with our own mistakes. Give SS credit for being able to take advantage of them. SS is a very good team this year and will do well. JCM lost a lot from last year...All Staters Bo Hardegree, Ryan Scott, and Eric Charles, plus All American Daniel Brooks. That`s a load to make up for. Like I said, the talent is there but is is taking a learning process for this team to come together like they need to be.

LOL.....We`ll wait til next week to talk about the JCM-Milan game! It should be a good one though.

hey orange juice or juciy orange or who ever, below is your post about the southside game

"we watched a film on ss 2day .....

after seein that i think we should win by a couple. there like just looks so soft(no offense)we should definately win in the trenches. but i still think itll be a good game"

i sure would not make any perdictions about the dyersburg game........

mq we did win the trenches did u see how many sacks the other team made ......maybe one and i admit they did make some big plays stuffing our running game but most of those were b/c of missed blocking assignments but anyways ss realy stepped it up when they needed to and we didnt. it should be a good game this week.

juicyt,

you did not win the game! It does not matter if you "won in the trenches" or not. You still lost the game. I think there is talent on your team, but you still must play a complete game. Is November hurt? He did not do alot in that SS game. We will see how you fair against Dyersburg. And Milan. That will be a true test.

On the surface, one might be inclined to believe that JCM would coast through 4A, having been a 5A resident lo these many years. On balance, it's safe to make that assumption. Jim Hardegree is a good coach and has had success at JCM as well as North Side. But this is a young Cougar team, I'm told, and Hardegree finds himself mired in the same region he toiled in for so long as North Side's coach --- 7AAAA. He will likely be the first to tell you that the likes of Dyersburg, Haywood, North Side and Hardin County are rather ominous. Munford was a play away from winning the 5A title a few years ago and those Cougars also are in this region. The shame of the lone rural 4A region in West Tennessee is that a playoff-worthy team is likely to stay home this season. JCM's game at Dyersburg will go a long way in determining the Cougars remaining fortunes in 4A this season. My best guess: if JCM wins at D'burg Friday, maybe third round; if it loses, it won't get through the second round.