wayne county vs. columbia acadamy

allamerican78

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the cats are the much better team but with all the homecoming festivities, i just hope we stay focused. ca runs a single back, no huddle offense. if the cats aren't focused, this could give us some trouble. i don't think it will be enough for the bulldogs to beat the cats, but it could make the game closer than it should be.

prediction:

wayne co: 40

columbia academy: 21

the only place I hate more than WAYNESBORO is Columbia Academy...

I hope ruddle wears them out, as a matter of fact ...CA's left de ( he has a single-digit #) he is WEAK, run your power plays too his side....

This could be the game where ruddle has like 300 rushing yds....good luck Cats....

I can't believe I just said that...

LATE

good luck cats. i know the wildcats won last week but how did the game go?

the cats scored on their first and only 5 varsity drives of the game. cascade was focused only on stopping joseph from running and forgot that we had two other great backs. lance nutt only played one drive after the first half and he had 130 yards rushing on the night. cj hammak did a good job as well. joseph had about 50 rushing and 76 passing with one td run and 2 in the air. steven ruddle and blake crews both caught a td pass. the best thing about the game for the cats was that we didn't fumble all night! it was an all together great performance by the cats.

hey bron, tell me how these numbers compare with those of mathis and richardson... throuh 4 games, well actually 3 1/2 but anyway. ruddle has 750 total yards and 11 total td's. 6 rushing and 5 passing. he averages 130 rushing per game. he averages 8.7 yards per carry counting all of the sacks. without the sacks, he would be averaging around 10 yards per carry. that's pretty impressive for a qb. i think that's pretty good myself but i can't remember what teir stats were.

the thing that impressed me most about these stats is the fact that the other 2 backs will account for another 170 yards per game also! we average just at 300 yards rushing a game!

go cats! stay focused!