South Doyle @ Dobyns-Bennett : Oct. 3rd

buc99

I play on the defensive line at Bearden! I think Dobyns Bennett will go a long way this year. We focused to shut down their passing attack and Lamon Williams which I feel we did with the outcome of other games they have played in. I beleive we gave up somewhere around 80 yards passings on a 7-22 night for the QB. I will hand it to you all though Chase Flanary is one heck of a back we would just do our best to bring him down. I don't think DB's running game needs any improvment.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I know those boys from SD will have the Jimmy-Leg after this Friday night. Got to travel to Kingsport next week, with the Indians having 2 weeks to prepare, Homecoming in Little K and State ranked Numero-Uno. Whoa!!! I got a gambling problem, so I am glad Vegas and Hoople will not have a line on this one. (;))

Question: Has South Doyle ever beaten the Indians? I don't think so, but I am not sure..... Skunk... I know you got the stats available to you, let me know how this series has gone since going 5A.

My buddies Mickey the Midget and Newman are already lined up in front of the ticket office, waiting for the premo seats to go on sale. George can't go, he is staying with his folks again...... problems.. But, it is almost Festivus, "A Festivus for the Rest of us." So, we will all gather around the Pole and Diss all the people that have ticked us of over the year. Can't wait..... I will hold you a seat at the head of the table wAcO...

Hey, wAcOjAcO..... how are your Church Hill pals doing? Can they get it going against Central? Still got that Band Virus? I did shave my eyebrows, that seemed to help, but..... I am getting bad vibes form the ladies ever since.

Cosmo

Cosmo,

D-B is 5-1 against the Cherokees of South-Doyle...they beat us during their first foray into 5A football...they were part of the Big East when it was first formed, as was Morristown East, Heritage & William Blount, then S-D and Mo East dropped in enrollment and went to 4A. The most recent reclassification brought South-Doyle back to 5A, that was when Karns and Campbell County were also added.

To the best of my recollection, South-Doyle beat us down there with a long lean whip armed QB with fast feet and a bunch of athletes that looked more like basketball players (physique wise) than football players...I don't remember the year or the score (I'm old).

They had a really good running back in Kenny Harper, the past few years...but he never had a good game against D-B. I think he is one of those kids caught in the ETSU situation, signed with the Bucs, but I don't know where he has ended up.

Roll Tribe Roll

All right Cosmo, the head of the table, my favorite spot!

You know they do have a Pals in Church Hill now. They've been acting kinda' uppidity down there ever since they built it. ...OH.., Your talkin' bout the Falcons. They say they been practicing hard and will be ready Fri. night. (Im glad they finally figured out thats what you do)

About those eyebrows. Well after I shaved mine, I didn't notice any difference in the ladies. But then I've always gotin' bad vibes from them. I painted them back on with a Sharpie.

Whats up with Georges folks?

Im WaCo :D and im off topic

Dobyns-Bennett will have two weeks to prepare for South Doyle. As long as they stay focused there would be no reason why they wouldn't play very well against the Cherokees. Most of the first week they worked on fundamentals then conditioned like crazy whoa.

DB 56

SD 7

DB should win this one HUGE but ya never know. DB better not get too much of a big head otherwise they will slip up and get beat. Any team can be beat at any time and any team can win at any time. If South Doyle catches them sleeping then it could be a long night for DB. South Doyle..mark my words... will by no means lay down for them though. This will be a battle.