Hendersonville-Franklin

redbaron515

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know yall might just think that I am saying this because my name has "rebels" in it, but i'm only speaking the truth. I believe that if the Lady Rebels just calm down and put a whole game together instead of only playin one good half, then they could blow the comandos out of the water. But we all know that anything could happen. I predict the score will be 2-0 or 2-1 Franklin.

Right now, Hendersonville is #1 in state and Franklin is #3 due to the Oak Ridge tournament. I dont think Franklin is going to let them off easy, knowing that they are #1. It will be one of the biggest games of the year! I know either team wont have it easy... it wil be a close game on the scoreboard. So i agree with Rebel, Franklin 2-1. They have a very talented keeper so it will be a great game.

I have been sitting here for about 30 minutes thinking of how to put all my thoughts into this post. Franklin was basicly out played. Each team is equally talented... Hendersonville just came out with the win. There is no excuse for what happened. Franklin mentally was not in the game. It happens... its no excuse but it happens. No ONE person should be blamed. Offense did not finish or get the shots in... and defense had some break downs. If you want to know the facts.... mistakes add up. Its not that i didnt believe it before, its just the mistakes in this game added up and the more i see it the more i believe it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking anything away from Hendersonville, its just I believe it could have been a closer game than it was. Franklin seems to have this deal where they dont start playing their game until the second half. I dont understand why.... but that is something we WILL correct. It will be a very exciting rematch if both teams get to state. Good luck to the Hendersonville team and GREAT job keeper!!!

sportschic24, I'm sorry to hear about the loss tonight... keep your head up though! One loss isn't the end of the season, as I'm sure you're aware. When y'alls next home game? I PROMISE I will make it out to at least one game since my college school work has finally slowed down for a minute (at least once 11:30 Friday comes...). Let me know and...

GO LADY REBELS!

Edited by FHSrebel27

Hendersonville played an excellent first half, and about the first 20 minutes of the second. Franklin started to make there move with about 20 minutes left. First goal for Hville was scored by Kelley Stewart about 7 minutes into the first. Second goal was scored by Andrea Stefek with about 5 min left in the first. 2-0 at half. Meredith Brandt PK in the second half missed, a great save by the keeper. I could see come fatigue kicking in with about 15 min left. Franklin was getting alot more chances then they had in the first. Franklin scored with about 5 min left. Looked like a mis-comunication with the keeper an defender. Not sure who scored for the Rebels. All in all, a good game to watch. Congrats to the Commandos and good luck the rest of the season. Franklin, played a good game and good luck to you guys as well. :D