Cloudland underdogs

pujo

I remember the OS game very well. I think our fans might have learned something from your bunch. You had quite the crowd and they were very intense.  I sure hope that the person that was running back and forth with the flag recovered. I seem to recall someone hitting them in the head with a plastic bottle.  Like I said it was intense.

Yeah you know how disgruntle and protective some '00 Seniors ;) can get over their home field. I don't see that happening again.

Always play hard and leave it on the field.

Edited by mtngirl

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Krich in the Dawg Pound now this I gotta see! Just remember, that bunch is like the mafia once you're in, you're a member for life. :lol:

LOSING IS NOT AN OPTION!!! ;)

That lifetime commitment thang's quite intimidatin' ...or at least that's what my dear X said.

Oh well, maybe I can get Ray Gibbs to take a hike; then I can just hang out with Mary. Poor Mary, she runs for cover every time she sees me; which I really can't understand, as Purty and Sweet as I am. :P

I think we should invite this Hoople cat to the fish fry, Trout and Hoople, what a meal.

Just can't let it go, can ya pujo? You're a funny guy; I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I hate to attack an unarmed man. Anyway, Cloudland will win big by at least 30 points, noway cherokee can stay with them. I will make one prediction....THERE WILL BE NO ATTEMPTS MADE AT A FIELDGOAL BY THE HIGHLANDERS.

Keep in mind that Cherokee is much closer to Kingsport and the Kingsport Times is their main paper. Hoople is just trying to please the locals. I expect he will learn a lesson Friday.

Trout (Brown), you have always been nd always will be a jerk.

Edited by RBC

I wish there was a college, pro or semi-pro team around the Roan Mtn. area, maybe then they would be able to teach Lunsford a thing or two about kicking. Just think that is what the Landers have been missing!!!! I can hear the crowd know on the Mtn., I think it would sound like THUNDER on the mtn. Any suggestions where we can get a kicking coach, TROUT?

I wish there was a college, pro or semi-pro team around the Roan Mtn. area, maybe then they would be able to teach Lunsford a thing or two about kicking. Just think that is what the Landers have been missing!!!! I can hear the crowd know on the Mtn., I think it would sound like THUNDER on the mtn. Any suggestions where we can get a kicking coach, TROUT?

I think you and I suspect the same thing about Trout's true Identity. The reference to "Thunder" and "kicking". Am I correct?

remember a few years back when every one said cloudland was unstopable and ran though teams in northeast and east tennesee and played desent in the playoffs and then got a wake up call by Ezell-Harding. i was there and cloudland never even seen it coming. The team and their fans thought they were going to just run all over them and E-H used their speed and passing game against a defense that can't stop the pass. Cherokee has a good tailback and can pass the ball well.