USJ VS Jackson North Side

dc38257

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Point formerQB. I hear that USJ has one of the more better passing game in west tennessee but North Side has speed in their Secondary. I saw NorthSide play against Union City. I agree with u. Its kinda hard to pick a winner for this one.it will b a very good ball game

Edited by dc38257

I do not know who will win, it will be close, but I hope Norh Side wins. I have no respect for USJ and hope they lose every game! Anyone who is winning forty something to nothing in the 2nd Qtr. and calls time out with less than 30 sec. to go in the half to run a long pass play to score again is pretty sorry! I saw USJ do this to a team about three years ago. The other team did not have a chance in coming back, why humiliate them?

I do not know who will win, it will be close, but I hope Norh Side wins. I have no respect for USJ and hope they lose every game! Anyone who is winning forty something to nothing in the 2nd Qtr. and calls time out with less than 30 sec. to go in the half to run a long pass play to score again is pretty sorry! I saw USJ do this to a team about three years ago. The other team did not have a chance in coming back, why humiliate them?

That is a good point. Why Does USJ do that?

In no way am I defending USJ or anyone who runs the score up, and I was not at the game mentioned, but some coaches like to work on things when the score is out of hand, such as working on the two minute drill, getting in position for a field goal to work thier kicker, etc. Now wether USJ was doing that and just happened to break a long one or not...no way to tell. I have personally seen USJ run the same run play 8 times to help run the clock down in a blow out, and I have seen them take a knee on several occasions on the extra point after a TD to try to keep the score low. But then there are reports of them bombing it down field when the score is out of hand. So who knows.

Back to the USJ-North Side game. I just see it being like the South Side game just not as ugly. USJ hung with SS for awhile, but was slowly dominated the whole game. USJ does have a very good passing system, alot of that credit goes to the blocking scheme though, the QB hardly ever gets pressured.

I just happened to glance over USJ's Scedule and their season dont get no easier. After their matchup with NorthSide, They play A Talented TCA team and then A Showdown with McNairy Central. USJ Could go 7-3, maybe a possible 6-4, heck Who KNOWS?But on the topic, I still say NorthSide Wins 27-24.

LOL...must have been Perry County.

USJ is down this year. In years past they would have beaten both Southside and Northside. This is not the first time they have played a tough schedule. Even if they lose, they will get better. This is what good teams do.

Northside should win this game. They are bigger and faster. If they let USJ stay close it will be a moral defeat for the Indians.