Scott County Middle School Football

TopDawg

Robbins is the best team in this area. They are quicker, stronger and more aggressive than any other team. Oneida may be the 2nd best team if they can survive the Fairview Rebels tonight (ought to be a good game). I can't wait until the Hawks roll up to Oneida next week for a repeat of last years regular season championship. :)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robbins is the best team in this area.  They are quicker, stronger and more aggressive than any other team.  Oneida may be the 2nd best team if they can survive the Fairview Rebels tonight (ought to be a good game).  I can't wait until the Hawks roll up to Oneida next week for a repeat of last years regular season championship. :)

True. Burchfield has a good back in the Jeffers kid, but Robbins has the complete package. Fast and aggressive is how they play showing no mercy. They haven't been scored on by a county school and have given up very few from out of county. If Oneida makes it by Fairview tonight, next week will "decide" the region champ. No one is wondering who it will be, they are just taking bets on how much Robbins will win it by.

Edited by CrushMonster

I apologize for the goof in saying that we would repeat as champions. The Hawks vs. Indians game last year seemed like the championship since Oneida destroyed Burchfield last year and Robbins beat Oneida. But forget about the past and get back to this year -- Robbins 30 Oneida 12. 2003 Conference Champions! :D

theraiderman - who are these teams that you speak of?