Maryvilles Tyler Gaskin, Alex Rouse, Chris McCord

sportscritic3

This is probably hands down the best trio of players that the state has. These three big play makers can do it just about anywhere. Rouse plays quarterback wide reciever, and defensive back. Tyler Gaskin plays wide out and db also, and is very leathal on the outside. McCord is a total back. he can catch and run up the middle and when he has to blast is out side. There is a rumor going that these three on there back plates have "if you can read this then your screwed." Interesting. To hott to stop i say can you prove me wrong

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grammarcritic ... oops, I'm sorry, I meant sportscritic ..

No question, those three are awesome players. As far as their speed goes, they had better hope they're real, real fast tomorrow night if they have the ball anywhere in the near vicinity of Blount's #14, Ryan Grubb. He's a man among boys.

This is probably hands down the best trio of players that the state has. These three big play makers can do it just about anywhere. Rouse plays quarterback wide reciever, and defensive back. Tyler Gaskin plays wide out and db also, and is very leathal on the outside. McCord is a total back. he can catch and run up the middle and when he has to blast is out side. There is a rumor going that these three on there back plates have "if you can read this then your screwed." Interesting. To hott to stop i say can you prove me wrong

Could'nt agree more

West is better than maryville...and they should have beat them..every body knoes that even the own maryville coahes and players know that..maryville will never beat west again..

I am not sure you knoe what you are talking about. Even the own Maryville Coaches would agree with me. :P

Edited by mhs

Hey boyz!

Well I am getting fired up for the Blount County match-ups tonight!

Starz and I have another date scheduled for late night after the Big Orange victory over the Cocks!

I would love to tell you all what we will be doing and where will be, but I am getting older and can only handle one man at a time!

Predictions for the weekend...

Heritage over Alcoa

William Blount over Maryville

U.T. over U.S.C.

I know I've created a little furor here, but I've been pretty accurate the first 4/5 weeks in!

I just hope I am not 0-3 come Saturday night!

Love you boyz!

:D

Susie just curious what do you think will be the deciding factor that will make William Blount a winner tonight? I think they have a good team. However I keep hearing about how explosive their offense is and I know they have good speed. But what i have heard is, (not sure about all of it) that they beat Soddy Daisy 14-13. One touchdown was on a punt return. Beat Alcoa 28-6. One touchdown on Kick Off return, one interception return, and one on a drive that started near the Alcoa five yard line on another interception return. Last week 21-14 over ooltewah. One touchdown on game winning punt return. Don't get me wrong I am not disagreeing with you or saying they do not have a good team or a chance of winning it just does not look like this offense is exactly lighting up the scoreboard on it's own.