Maryvilles Tyler Gaskin, Alex Rouse, Chris McCord

sportscritic3

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a grammar giant you must be. The subject was Blount Co Football players me thinks! Stlhittn you best be still learning!

“West is better than maryville...and they should have beat them..every body knoes that even the own maryville coahes and players know that..maryville will never beat west again”. Really!

This years MW vs. Maryville was only close because the Maryville “O” is not clicking and they don’t have the athletes on offence they once had. Gaskin has no one to get him the ball. Rouse is somewhat overrated but is a good athlete. Clement has great hands but is young and has made young mistakes. The O line is developing. Maryville is not the powerhouse of the last few years but most teams will not be able to defeat them because most teams don’t think they can.

Hey boyz!

Well it looks like ole Susie girl might have misspoke or in this case miswrote! Maryville is leading 28 to 0 as I write!

MHS...I just had a feeling. I hadn't seen William Blount play this year. I had gotten some rumors that the Red and Black were having some internal problems...evidently they were that, just rumors!

The red and black came out strong and so far have never looked back!

Last week, I was 5-0 on the predictions including the Florida/U.T. contest. Right now I may be 0-3!

The house is a mess, the kids are climbing the curtains, my hair stylist had to reschedule, and my husband wants his feet rubbed, it has been a tough week!

No excuses though...

I will get better next week...I hope!

Love you boyz!

:justwrestle:

Edited by susie

well the trio did it again they just got done beating the crap out of william blount. Again the trio stepped up. McCord scored 3 times, rouse had 4 catches and 5 rushes for about 70 yards and was 4-6 passing which should have been 6-6 but two perfect balls were dropped. Gaskin did his usual making the hard things look easy. Dang just cant stop them. And please no more ignorant comments on this post because most of them are. have a nice day.

This is a good trio. Not so sure they can be claimed the best in the state. Maryville's offense has not excuted good enough to this point to have anyone given that tag. I just hope they improve tonight.

Well, you have to atleast say they are the best in the county, maybe in the region.

Hey boyz!

Well I heard the rumor is probably going to come true. Another night of pillow talk...this time with Randy Sanders.

It seems Sanders has the same connection with the Clausens that Cutcliff has/had with the Mannings.

Anyway, Clausen is thinking about moving to Blount County because of the schools, good high school football, the natural beauty and one of the family members apparently likes to hunt and fish a lot. (I know...California boyz...hunting and fishing).

Now here is the damaging part for my beloved red and black. Apparently Rick Clausen has developed a big friendship with former Governor Sundquist and wants to move up around Laurel Valley and maybe my old homeplace Nebo.

If that is the case...since Maryville is not taking any tuition students (especially ones that play football)...the youngest Clausen will be entering into Heritage and will deliver the mountain ears into the promised land.

Just remember boyz...you heard it here first. You have to give credit where credit is due!

Love you boyz!

:angry:

What do you mean sue; "If that is the case...since Maryville is not taking any tuition students (especially ones that play football)...the youngest Clausen will be entering into Heritage and will deliver the mountain ears into the promised land.

My son plays for Maryville and I pay tuition. He is not there for football he is there because Maryville is a great school, well run by the present administration and has some of the highest academic achievement in the state and nation. I choose to live here for that reason because my family is not originally from Maryville/Blount County. The area is great the communities are a great place to raise a family, so what is the idea all the tuition students are there for Football? How narrow is this view.

In the case of Clausen, I don't care if the kid comes here or not. The program was a winner before and will be a winner with him or without. From knowing GQ personally, young Mr. Clausen will have to earn the job, which is enough for me.

As a parent who loves his kids I am doing what most do, attempt to provide the best for the ones I care about, I am sure a rich guy like Clausen is trying to do the same for his. If Maryville is the place, he would have made a wise choice. End of story!

Hey boyz!

Thanks for the reply football emeritus...kinda makes me think I am talking to Joe Paterno or Bear Bryant if he were still alive.

Now what I said was...Maryville is currently not accepting tuition students or at least that was the case last year when they accepted a freshman transfer from William Blount who was a great student and a great student athelete.

It seems ole tater made an exception when he found out this young man could play a little football too! Would your son have been accepted as a tuition student if he didn't play football?

If you really care about a great education and money is no object...why not send your son to Webb?

It is unfortunate for the Clausen's that the only school in Blount County who can graduate upstanding citizens, who can read, write, think, and be outstanding learners with high academic achievement is currently not taking tuition students. I think they might make another "exception" to the rule.

In fact they made an exception with Suzette. She lives in the county. GQ heard about my efforts in helping to build the dynasty at Maryville and he pulled some strings and got Suzette into the program. She is currently wooing some of the young men at Carpenters, Heritage Middle, William Blount Middle and even Eagleton to enter the "Program" of the Red and Black.

If you are not from Blount County...what turned you against the county programs? I think the heartburn that a lot of people have with Maryville is just that...some (easy fellas) some Maryville people think they are better than everybody else.

Now I know that is not the case for starz, rebelron, pepvol, mhs, rebelsman and a few others, however, it sounds like...I maybe misreading it...that might be the case for you!

Anyway, Heritage would love to get little Clausen, so if you don't want him and Maryville is currently not taking tuition students, I will tell Suzette to lay off of him and let him help Lane from losing his job!

Love you boyz!

:)