Huge injury for Huntingdon

htownfan

Of course the score is all that matters turbo but the stangs did enjoy good field position the whole game and only put up 21. Its not like they run up and down the field on em, total yards tell that story. Their defence was just too much for the rebs on that night. Oh...it wasnt 3 or 4 tds called back, it was only 2. One things for sure......its gonna be a head bangers ball in Mck town halloween night. The stangs from across the ditch come a visitin for what could be one for the ages.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course the score is all that matters turbo but the stangs did enjoy good field position the whole game and only put up 21. Its not like they run up and down the field on em, total yards tell that story. Their defence was just too much for the rebs on that night. Oh...it wasnt 3 or 4 tds called back, it was only 2. One things for sure......its gonna be a head bangers ball in Mck town halloween night. The stangs from across the ditch come a visitin for what could be one for the ages.

you're wrong, it was 3. :D I promise

mckenzie is awesome they beat adamsville 44-20 man they r some bad mamajama's or not...that's horrible mckenzie is an ok team but to teams like us an milan they're what adamsville is to them

Mckenzies coach pulled his starters at halftime.i think the score was something like 32-0 at half and the coach pulled the starters.so it could have been worse if they play more of the game.and mckenzie is the real deal this year they have a good qb and of all things heck be at mckenzie for two more years.and mckenzie is just as good as anyone on there schedule.what about when huntingdon thought they were better than mckenzie and in week10 mckenzie beat them and went on to lose in the 4th round of the playoffs to westview.and some from huntingdon called it an upset well i thought the better team won no upset to it.anyways mckenzie has alot of weapons they have a qb that leads west tn in passin.have a wideout that leads west tn in recievin yards.and there runnin back isnt to bad either.but when mckenzie and huntingdon play they will both be 9-1.mckenzie will prolly lose to dresden or has a chance to lose.and huntingdon will lose to milan.but huntingdon will not blow out mckenzie this year it will be a close game and either way the score will be within 14 points

If I recall correctly on the Adamsville-McKenzie game, it wasn't 32-0 at the half. Adamsville scored twice in the first half, but they were both on kickoff returns. I don't think the offense scored until late in the 4th, and I'm not sure if A'ville had 100 yards total offense.

Point being, I don't think that game was as close as the score might indicate.

T-Bell is a good kid and a great runner. I'd hate for him to suffer an injury like that during his senior year. But that's football. I hope he makes it back 100 percent. Bell has a great personality, provides leadership for the Mustangs and is just one of those quality kids you like to be around. But don't shed too many tears for the Mustangs; they are two and three deep at almost every position. With 18 seniors, they ought to be. As for Chris Donald, this is another kid you just like being around. He's big, he's fast, he's athletic, he's a good student, a coachable player and will indeed be one of the best ever to suit up for Huntingdon. I'm reminded when then-Oklahoma coach Howard Schnellenberger said of Colorado's injured quarterback: "I'd hate to have to put an asterisk by that score in the media guide next year when we beat their a--." Don't start looking for the asterisk on your keyboard too soon. Bell does make HHS better, but they'll be in good hands with Donald, Porter and Co.