Whats up with Kingston?

BigT2006

I think they left their heart at Rockwood to...Ever since that game they havn't played well at all. Some kid called into the FNS last night and tried to blame it on Coach King. That is just not right. I may not be a Kingston fan but I know that he is a great coach and after all these years of him coaching there I wouldn't expect him to do something wrong now. The players aren't playing with any heart.

Kinston's problem is that they are inconsistant. I do not think its the coach at all. I also don't think that they broke their back at Rockwood. I think they are in a slump for now but they still have a chance to make the playoffs. Somehow or another, they need to pull it together and finish out the season strong. I certainly don't know how they would go about doing it, but I think they will.

ACCARP

Kingston would be having a much better showing if they would hold onto the football, and Coach King is not the one toting the rock.

I don't think Kingston had a turnover against OS. They just got whipped. The O played ok but the OS O line killed Kingston front 8. So did the RBs. So did the QB.

And maybe the WRs too.

Kingston will not make the playoffs. They had their chance to win some games versus the county rivals. They got beat by Scott Co. which is probably the #3, or 4 team in the region. They play Anderson County Friday, Austin East, Fulton, Lenior City, are yet to come. They play in one of the toughest regions in the state, so if they do make it to the playoffs, it will be short of a miracle. The Rockwood loss took a lot out of this team. The team has got to find some heart, otherwise the rest of the season will be a long one!

Kingston will probably beat Loudon and maybe L.C., but they won't make the playoffs. i am by no means a Kingston fans, but it kills me the way you jacket fans are getting down on the team. Everybody has down years. The cycle always comes back around. Remember back to when these seniors were at Cherokee . They were lucky to win a game. They had a couple of 1 -2 win seasons. No matter how dominating you may be now, the cycle will get you. It has only been 8 years since Harriman won the state and look at them. Just don't get down on your team and coaches, they are still practicing just as hard if not harder than they did last year , and the year before. They need your support now at games more than ever. I do admit that they don't seem to have any heart, but they didn't have much