Smith Co. @ Trousdale Co.?

geo1126

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Smith Co. has the better team on all sides of the ball. its just whether our staff will step up and coach them to victory. If they coach like they did against Macon it will be a real ugly one for SC. Smith Co. plays there best when they mix it up alot and get EVERYONE involved instead of relying on 1 or 2 players. you have to have the defense guessing what you gonna run or WHOS gettin the ball.we have a good solid player at every position,we just need to use them.

I have heard numerous times from our staff that we dont have any allstars on our team and that may be because they are not coached very well and that they have their confidence so low they think their not any better than anyone else.They are not motivated at all. I have talked to 6 or 7 players and they say they are never told that they do a good job and always find something wrong with technique or the way they did something. They think they dont ever do a good job,that they are only an average player.its not gonna be good until they have confidence and motivation. until the coaches get their ducks in a row, were gonna have problems with real good teams, regaurdless of our talent. i will support my guys no matter what, because i know their great.

Go Owls, You guys are a GREAT team

MF