ELA

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah he is a junior.... and one of my best friends...im still a pounders fan but ill be honest im not as into it as i was...my boy is hurt. look for Adam Medlock to step up and be the leader. i dont think brainerd will beat central i think they have something to prove now....although i will say that alot of these guys have NEVER played a single game without brent and has said it will be alot different. central by 3 tds. the question isnt "can they win without him" its "do they know how".

Edited by purplepounderfootball

brent hays being out changes my perspective on this game... i would ahve said Central by 2 td's but with him out their team is going to be forced to cope not only with the loss of their best player but also the loss of their heart and soul... Brainerd hsa lots of athletes and flings the ball around unlike any team central has played so far.. if they can stop centrals running attack this game is over...I will give Central the edge at this point but i think we all know how hard it is after seeing the heart and soul of your team go down to a serious injury... central in a cloe one but i just have a feeling that there may be a letdown

I belive the Brainerd qb leads the area in passing and what I saw of Centrals pass defense in 7-7 at ER, he should be ablle to throw it around. Then the Brainerd speed will hurt Central and they should be able to move the ball fairly quickly on Central. I said before Central hadn't played anyone in the 1st 4 games and they saw what a team with speed and atheletes could do to them. I also think that the Central people and the media hyped them so high that it may have hurt too much last week, won't be able to recover this fast. Brainerd 21-10

Edited by Ultimatefan

If centrals dbs don't get any faster it could be a long night again for central, but if they can get through the brainerd line central will hang around. brainerds qb has a good arm and they will throw all night if central doesn't put pressure on him. but he makes mistakes. Brainerd has zero special teams. central should have great field position in this one. it will be close but I will take Brainerd by 6.

30-24

i hope you guys arnt right but i can say the the feeling at central is down knowing that hayes isnt gonna be able to play. he was unbreakable in alot of our eyes and know hes hurt. i think will get it done though. if central loses this one look for big changes in this team mentally. i may have been over doing it with the 3 tds thing so i will say 2 tds.

Edited by purplepounderfootball

Come on purplepounder, all I've heard is negatives come out of you. I know Brent is arguably your most valuable player, but things happen and you've go to improvise and overcome. I hate that he's hurt, but even though I can't stand Central, I'd hate to see ya'll digress because of a hurt player. I know losing him really hurts, but ya'll have to pick up his weight and carry on. That should make you want it 10 times more. Good luck to ya now though!

My Prediction: I don't have a dog in the fight, but I say Brainerd by 2 touchdowns. Maybe a high scoring game here!

yeah i know i think that central will pick it up. brent had his sergery today and is recovering in the hospital. his attitude about it is great and i think it is rubbing off on the team. i think he will still lead this team...just not on the field. look for medlock to do a great job of that. i know medlock well and i know he is a born leader. he is someone that dont get talked about alot but hes a great athlete. i can see central doing well throughout the year na di will stay with my prediction about them winning the region.