Hillwood at Hillsboro

wingman10

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched parts of both team's games Friday night. Hillwood has one big bopper, Hillsboro has at least five. The speed and pace Hillsboro plays at is a different level. This one won't live up to the hype it'll get. If you want to see one this Friday that's pretty fairly matched and the teams don't really like each other - try Page and Sycamore.

Im going to have to not agree. I went to the Hillwood game this past Friday as well and saw them do a lot of good things. They have 2 very capable backs that can run the ball, one more powerful than the other, and a quarterback who hardly had to throw but came up with some nice plays and runs to do his part quite well. Hillwood barely used the throwing game and blewout their opponent by taking advantage of mistakes. Although i dont know much about Hillsboro ill make a pretty good bet that they are as usual very strong and fast, especially with their monster of a running back. I look to see Hillwood come out wanting the game more than they have all year, and regardless of the outcome keep it close throughout. My prediction: Hillwood 24, Hillsboro 21

Im going to have to not agree. I went to the Hillwood game this past Friday as well and saw them do a lot of good things. They have 2 very capable backs that can run the ball, one more powerful than the other, and a quarterback who hardly had to throw but came up with some nice plays and runs to do his part quite well. Hillwood barely used the throwing game and blewout their opponent by taking advantage of mistakes. Although i dont know much about Hillsboro ill make a pretty good bet that they are as usual very strong and fast, especially with their monster of a running back. I look to see Hillwood come out wanting the game more than they have all year, and regardless of the outcome keep it close throughout. My prediction: Hillwood 24, Hillsboro 21

The Brown and Lewis show should be enough. I think Hillwood could come out on the winning side of this match up.

hillwood is a pretty good team but they have no chance against hillsboro cause they have more than one weapon unlike hillwood who mainly uses the running game which will not work against this hillsboro defense cause tey're to fast and they're way stronger i say hillsboro 56 and hillwood would even be lucky to score i'll say 56 to 6