McMinn County Tournament

josh043

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK 1st OF ALL...RAIN CANNOT, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, BE HELPED. WHEN IT RAINS..IT RAINS.

2nd OF ALL..MR OOTLEWAH NEEDS TO BE QUIET AND HAVE HIS OBNOXIOUS, IDIOTIC FANS SHUT UP WITH HIM. THE WHOLE BEATIN ON THE TRASH CAN THING KILLED ME.

3RD...I BELEIVE THAT MCMINN DID PRETTY WELL THIS WEEKEND..THEY HELD THEIR OWN AGAINST BEARDEN AND SCIENCE HILL. YES..SUNDAY WE COULD HAVE PLAYED MUCH BETTER..BUT WE DIDNT..THATS JUST HOW THE CARDS WERE DEALT.

SO NEXT TIME..WHY DONT U KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF SO I DONT HAVE TO GET ALL WORKED UP LIKE THIS AGAIN.

Thank you and..have a day! :unsure:

i can;t believe you got yourself all worked up over a little thing all the rest of the english speaking world likes to call SARCASM... In2Vols was makng a joke and i think he really enjoyed the tournament up in mcminn outside of our players getting hurt and the subsequent losses... anyway if you have a problem with the beating on drums then you better be prepared for a little more of that come playoff time cause they are gonna bring it even harder now that they know it bothers you... and guess what, there is nothing you can do to stop them from doing it. also, If Ooltewah plays the way they can in the playoffs then everyones gonna be having to come to the nest where they will be even more rowdy than usual...

StayNSkool is right, now that we know you hate us, we're going to be louder. Since Ooltewah is hosting the tournament (thanks to a 9-0 win over central), we will be bigger than ever. And this time, we will sit WHEREVER we want, cause it's our homefield. And by the way, we weren't banging on trashcans, that was your idiotic fans being posers. We only bang on buckets.

OK 1st OF ALL...RAIN CANNOT, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, BE HELPED. WHEN IT RAINS..IT RAINS.

2nd OF ALL..MR OOTLEWAH NEEDS TO BE QUIET AND HAVE HIS OBNOXIOUS, IDIOTIC FANS SHUT UP WITH HIM. THE WHOLE BEATIN ON THE TRASH CAN THING KILLED ME.

3RD...I BELEIVE THAT MCMINN DID PRETTY WELL THIS WEEKEND..THEY HELD THEIR OWN AGAINST BEARDEN AND SCIENCE HILL. YES..SUNDAY WE COULD HAVE PLAYED MUCH BETTER..BUT WE DIDNT..THATS JUST HOW THE CARDS WERE DEALT.

SO NEXT TIME..WHY DONT U KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF SO I DONT HAVE TO GET ALL WORKED UP LIKE THIS AGAIN.

Thank you and..have a day! :D

Whats w/ Mcminn people and making lists? Can you say obsessive compulsive. And by the way, it should be clear to you that if you cut down our "banging on trash cans" we will only get louder. Not to mention the fact that IN2Vols was kinda taking up for you in his sarcasm. You should really see someoen about that temper, getting all worked up about a message board cant be healthy. Oh yeah, and a comment like "Thank you... have a day!" doesnt make you seem like a pleasent person after all the rambling you posted, it wasnt even worth the shot.