McMinn County Tournament

josh043

If anyone has a problem with the Ooltewah fans banging on trash cans, you need to get over, 'cause they ain't gonna stop, YOU JUST CAN'T HIDE OWL PRIDE!!!

Another thing, whichever girl hurt our starting, senior sweeper and captain better watch your back, what goes around comes around.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes indeed... i have discovered a technique i like to call "Lakenya Green" she is a very intimidating girl who wa a senior my freshman year and to prove her intimidation she was bigger than me(and i was 6'2" 190 as a freshman) so you can imagine what she can do to another girl, and there was no running away.. lokk at her name and tell me if she was fast!

a owl hurt a McMinn player but I have not seen any thing about it here. The sweeper getting hurt was not done with dirty play but hard play just like the McMinn girl. There was some overly physical play at times by all the teams this last weekend.I watched most of the games and liked all by one game.

• 2 weeks later...