McMinn County Tournament

josh043

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK 1st OF ALL...RAIN CANNOT, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, BE HELPED. WHEN IT RAINS..IT RAINS.

2nd OF ALL..MR OOTLEWAH NEEDS TO BE QUIET AND HAVE HIS OBNOXIOUS, IDIOTIC FANS SHUT UP WITH HIM. THE WHOLE BEATIN ON THE TRASH CAN THING KILLED ME.

3RD...I BELEIVE THAT MCMINN DID PRETTY WELL THIS WEEKEND..THEY HELD THEIR OWN AGAINST BEARDEN AND SCIENCE HILL. YES..SUNDAY WE COULD HAVE PLAYED MUCH BETTER..BUT WE DIDNT..THATS JUST HOW THE CARDS WERE DEALT.

SO NEXT TIME..WHY DONT U KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF SO I DONT HAVE TO GET ALL WORKED UP LIKE THIS AGAIN.

Thank you and..have a day! B)

Dont blame your poor play on the rain. Get better

hey guys

the mcminn tournament was a very good tournament. the games were very exciting. but nobody has mentioned ANYTHING about how bearden dominated in all 3 of their games which they won the tournament. they are a very young team and put it all together and looked awesome. hopefully they will continue to put it together and go far in the state. and by the way, the host of the weekend did an excellant job. i also noticed that the science hill players(not the coach) were using borderline dirty tactics on the field. the science hill coach was a very positive upbeat coach, he conducted himself well on the field.

SOO LETS HEAR IT FOR THE BEARDEN BULLDOGS!!!!!

U GO GIRLS!!!!!!!!

This is the first time I have EVER heard of SH's girls soccer team playing dirty. SH plays DB, and DB's girls soccer team plays dirtier than any hs team I've ever seen play. I guess playing DB "dirty" has rubbed off on the Lady Toppers. When the SH/DB girls play, that is something you have to see. Those girls literally try to beat the crap out of each other. 4 years ago a DB player broke a SH player's arm in a game. The SH parents were really mad about it and I think that struck a cord with the Lady Toppers. That doesn't excuse their actions though if they really are playing dirty.

lets just say that a science hill girl broke an Ooltewah girls sternum by punching her late in the game and word on the street is that they played like that the whole game... well ill just say that and leave you to make your own decisions...Oh yeah and the "whaever it takes to win" comment from the parents came while the Ooltewah girl was laying on the ground in pain