Lewis County vs Loretto

foxtrot11

Well I do believe that this could very well be a blow out. This game in a way looks to be like the one in 2000, Lewis Co. is heavily favored and Loretto is said to be down on their luck. Just let me take you all back to that night in 2000, Loretto went up 20-14 early in the fourth then Lewis marches down the feild with their high powered offense. They get inside the 5 yeard line with about little over 1 min. remining in the game. Loretto not only stops them once, not twice, not even three times but a amazing four times inside the 5 yard line. This would have to be one of the biggest stops in Loretto history. Alright what I am trying to say is that in 2000 Lewis was over looking Loretto even though they wont admitt it but they were and everyone knows it and if the mighty Panthers arent carefull Loretto could very easily sneak up and beat them. Now I am not saying that Loretto will in fact beat the Panthers just saying that all things are possible just ask that 2000 Panthers team. Hope to see a good clean game Friday night and may the best team on that night win.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• Hey Turtle did you see Stanton on channel 10 last at 11:00? He did a good job selling AE's need for new facilities. Looks like they are gonna get them. Glad for them!
    • I heard they have most of their team coming back. Who is the next coach?  Also, what about Chester County? That one has been open for a while.  Gibson County also???
    • Marion had no answer for groves last year and he’s added a lot of weight since last year already. And the other groves Marion couldn’t block…he’ll be back.
    • Hmmmmm……doe dee doe doe….i drove the lawnmower down to practice today…….hmmmm…… we got some new faces………. One can run faster than my lawnmower in fifth gear…… a few will be disappointed come November that they jumped ship and went down to that sewage facility……. You can bet the lawnmower on that. 
    • I don't know what's going on in the town of McMinnville, but I've read this and it's disturbing.  I'm a "player" person, and I want what's best for the player. If a player gets cut off the team because she said the "F word" then good grief. I mean, come on guys. I wish there was a way for the player to transfer to a different program and just play ball. There are a lot of athletes that are stuck because they're in crappy situations regarding their team/coach. This is player just happens to be one them.