MBA's Dominance

MBAMBABIGBIGRED

MBA's Dominance - It seems as if there is not a team that can put up a legitimate fight against MBA. The real test will be McCallie and after that Christian Brothers. MBA will undoubtedly blow out both teams. MBA is led by Michael Fisher and a surprisingly talented Sophmore named Andy Snyder. He showed speed and power vs. Father Ryan. Another standout. the only freshman to dress out on the whole squad, David Howe. Any comments. Bring 'em on. ROLL RED ROLL

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MBA...Red,

Remember that being a gentleman is the greatest goal of an MBA student. Humility is a great part of being a gentleman. MBA has been fortunate to have several great football teams in the past ten years and i hope that luck continues. Their have been great teams at MBA in past and there will be more to come in the future, but at the moment you are just a small part of something much bigger. Let the tradition of MBA football speak for itself, and let this years team speak for itself on the field. There are four games left to play and if you take any one of them for granted it could be your first loss. I hope everyone on the hill will keep up the hard work, good luck on Friday, Roll Red Roll.

I saw about 10 minutes of the MBA-Baylor game. At first look, MBA does not look like a great team but they did dominate. Sometimes you can look at a team and they look like a powerful team. (Tyner) But I didn't get that feel from MBA but obviously they are putting up the numbers.

Just some observations...

MBA is not extraordinarily blessed with size or speed, though they do have their fair share of good players. MBA's coaching is the some of the best in Tennessee, though, and their players are smart and very coachable. Their offensive strategy would baffle most QBs asked to run it at the high school level, but Michael Fisher is very knowledgeable and is familiar with the smallest intricacies of the scheme. MBA's defense is tenacious and arrives at the point of contact very well, making them hard to thwart. MBA may not have the most talent in the state (though they'd roll past Tyner), but their coaching and their hearty players make them the best team right now.