Best Offensive Line Coach in da State?

pantherfanatic

Here is the way I see it from the pipes, acourse you have to understand my view is a little blocked because of all the pipes sticking up from the bag. I have a lot inside information on the Mustangs because during the game my wi, well I can't tell you how, but trust me this is inside information for the top mule's wi, oops, can't tell how I know.

Here goes, the Mustangs have some pretty decent, average, mediocre, common, run of the mill coaches. Being a head coach is easy, the hard part belongs to these average run of the millers. See if I die 2 weeks from now, there will 100,000 applications TOMORROW to head coach McCadams for a new pipe player.

So there you have it, the secret to the Mustangs are the pipes. If the opposing team ever takes out the pipe player the Mustants are done, put a fork in them (that is camping talk for you DL city boyz).

Peace out

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My view from behind the stat computer sees it much differently. The brainpower behind this operation seems to be . . . . . . . well, there are no brains. They're all a bunch of dysfunctional, bumbling bafoons. I can say this b/c they're so stupid that they won't know what a bafoon is. They'll think it's a low-pitched woodwind instrument with a double reed, having a long wooden body attached to a U-shaped lateral tube that leads to the mouthpiece. The range of this instrument is typically two octaves lower than that of the oboe. From the French basson, and from Italian bassone (a basson for all you musical midgets out there).

I bet their kids get one horrendous education. Most of the alumnases (not sure if the spelling is correct, but what do I know, I'm not a physics teacher) I know are also dumber than dirt in a west TN cotton field. For example, I knew one alumnusai who sold his birth-right for a lick on a Tootsie Roll Pop. Or was it a sniff of germitox? Irregardless, that's a mute point.

War for all.

This thread is for best O-LINE coach, not for girls.

Also thanks for the person who sent in the cumelative results so far. I have ben so boged down in studying for my speling tests during study hall I have knot had time to do that yet. It seems like yall coacht'ers like these pols. May be I will do another next week.

My vote goes to Barham (we miss you coach, hope you haven't become a DAWG down there)

Hey, lay off the filmer! Have you seen the DL pressbox? He's probably fighting for 1) safety - it's a piece of junk and you're always in danger of falling through the roof, and 2) space - I hear the DL radio crew is comprised of about 16 grown men and another dozen kids that they pay $1 a night. They must think they're ABC Monday Night Football or somoetihng. (Although their sideline reporter doesn't really compare to Melissa Stark or Lisa Guerrero.) That would be a good joke. How many DL folks does it take to broadcast a game? As many as they can fit on the press box!

Pantherfanatic,

Another pole would be appreciated. Please let us know when you get it up.

I would agree with others on thisone, Josh Kerr, Anderson County, is awesome. His boys listen and respond to him.. If you have any questions on his offense line just go to knoxpreps.com and look at the running stats, they are quite impressive..Good luck to all o-line coaches tonight and the rest of the season.