Freshman Talents(I know about West High)

Nizzi B

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The maryville freshman ended up 7-0 with a game against greenback rained out. Mo west had some big boys but i think the final score was 42-0. Their ddefense is awesome...with the most points scored on them in a game is 14. Their running back is awesome....adrian baker, would have had way over 1,000 yards if they would have kept the 1st team in more than the 1st half. The teams maryville beat were Alcoa, William Blount, Powell, Heritage, Mo west, Halls, and Carter. Did Db freshman play any of those teams?

• 9 months later...
The maryville freshman ended up 7-0 with a game against greenback rained out.  Mo west had some big boys but i think the final score was 42-0.  Their ddefense is awesome...with the most points scored on them in a game is 14.  Their running back is awesome....adrian baker, would have had way over 1,000 yards if they would have kept the 1st team in more than the 1st half. The teams maryville beat were Alcoa, William BlountPowell, Heritage, Mo west, Halls, and Carter.  Did Db freshman play any of those teams?

489825[/snapback]

Hey SHS Freshman Are 4 and 0 beating AC 22-14 Cambell CO 32-0 Jellico (Had Juniors) 14-8 sunbright 38-0 Our running back josh jeffers rushed for over 200 yards in almost everygame